27 million SP lapsed player looking for new home

Morning folks.

Looking for a new corp to join. Nothing too heavy as I’m still a casual player. Ideally I’d like to be able to fleet up to play lvl 4 and above agent missions with the occasional roam around nulsec.

I played a fair bit about 8 years ago so more or less familiar with the basics. I just need to be able to get advice on ships/fittings/tactics etc as I figure out my style.

Trained up on covert ops, strategic cruisers, battleships, salvaging and more. Have a pretty impressive range of hardware and a relatively healthy bank balance (2 billion isk).

Currently situated in dodixie but can relocate.

I’m 35 and don’t have much in the way of a social life so can commit a few hours per night normally.

Any takers? Message me in game and we’ll talk.

Thanks.

2 Likes

o7 o7 if you are looking for a low sec corp.

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and we’ll keep it that way.

We’re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us it’s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.
  5. Some moons for ISK printing.
  6. Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

Hey Paul.

I don’t know if we could help much on the lvl 4 mission running but the community kind of fits your style, most of us are chill old dudes in our thirties that undock for a few hours a night go roaming around.

Check us out. USTZ PVP Corp. [OCUPI]

Hey there man, I have sent you an in game mail with a bit of basic information. I look forward to answering your questions :slight_smile:

Paul,

I think we might be just what you are looking for.

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Requim Eternal.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning ability (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

Hello @Paul_Lantus,

I noticed you joined a players corp and that is great. If it doesn’t work out, stop by and see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Hi @Paul_Lantus,

If you want to get up to speed again, I’d like to suggest operating out of low-sec, where you can get all the benefits of improved resources and access to PvP without being buried deep in null-sec territory.

The Voidstalker Heresy is currently recruiting both PvP and industrial pilots. We run small-gang tactical fleets to ensure that content feels engaging. If PvP is not your thing, we have a strong industrial infrastructure that would allow you to mine quality moon ores, low-sec ice, and gas clouds to support all of your invention, Tech II production, and drug manufacturing needs. Since you mentioned missions, it is worth noting that we have access to several L5 agents.

I’d like to invite you to check out our ad and our board and come have a chat with us if and when it suits you. I hope you find what you are looking for.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.