3.4m SP new player LF nullsec corp

Hi All,

I’ve been playing around a month, i have 3.4m skillpoints and I can t1 cruisers and frigates, also destroyers for minmatar and gallente.

I’m looking for something in nullsec in the USTZ, but I also play on a few off hours depending on schedule.

Thanks.

Message me in game.

Karma Fleet is recruiting. It is a great nullsec corp for new players. https://karmafleet.org/

Hey mate. My corp is looking for players in both EU and US timezones.
Join Sanctuary Pub for a chat ingame if interested.

Kind regard Aideron Audeles

Thanks guys I will look into all of those, still looking for more options if possible.

Hello, we live in querious. We are part of stellae renascitur alliance, which ia part of querious fight club. You can do what ever you want here, rat, mining, pvp, exploring. No obligatios, just api requirement.

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey mate

Brittas Empire may be what you are looking for. Head here and have a look if your interested.

Come chat in PUBLICFUSEN or check out all the details in our thread here.

High points of what we have to offer.

• Mature leadership/ Mature corp
  • Real-life comes first policy
  • Experienced Corp mates to help you
  • Access to 0.0 Systems
  • An upgraded Nullsec system with Citadels, Engineering complexes and Moon mining
  • Consistent 10% corp tax
  • No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
  • Multi boxers welcome
  • TeamSpeak

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.