Very new pilot looking for null sec corp/mentor

Hey everyone, i’m a new eve player looking to join an established null sec corp. I’ve always leaned towards smaller entities in other games i’ve played so i think i’m looking for that now.

What i can offer

• Online a lot, almost every day

• Active in voice chat and discord

• Willing to learn anything you’re willing to teach

• Eager to do all the things … fleets/small gang pvp/industry/literally anything

• Hungry for PvP, i will try any role, logi, tackle, ewar, whatever the fleet needs

What I Want From You

• Patience … I will learn but I will have a ton of questions along the way, some that even google can’t answer!

• USTZ preferably

• Not a huge corp, i dont want to just be another number … large alliances/coalitions seem cool though

Okay so thats it i think, thanks for reading!

We might be the right fit for you, stop by and have a chat.

Consider wormholes, bud! You can contribute a lot more as an individual in them.
https://kryptedgaming.com/eve-online-basics/adding-chaos-as-a-new-player/

Hello,

join us, and You will learn all secrets of Eve. We have ppl from US, including Corpo founder.
We have base in Highsec and Nullsec (east Proidence).
Look at here for more info:

Hello,

I think you will like us very much. Its mix TZ, but we are around on discord, even if we are not in game. Always available to help with info.

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Evian Industries

We are newbie friendly Join our public channel NGA4L Public (Say Hi so it flashes,)

Hey! Our corp, Rebels and Renegades, lives in null-sec in a big blue donut. To learn null-sec experience, there is no safer place then with us. We are an active corp, both EU and US time zones and focus on both mining and PVP, but we also do exploring and PVE. We are really chill when it comes to mandatory stuff, as is our alliance. We are a family-like corp, really friendly and real life comes first. Feel free to check us out!
http://evedougyfreash.wixsite.com/-reb

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.