30 mil sp char with Indy Alts looking for Wh PVP Corporation EU/US TZ

the title says most.
I am in the Unitated States Air Force
My hours are crazy but i put the hours in
I want content and am very active
My main focus is PVP but i do have some PI/Indy alts for making money to supply my addiction
Please let me know if we can best benefit each other
thank you, Fly Safe

-Fitz

Hey!

We are a smaller wh pvp corp. Many of our guys are current or past military. If you are interested come say hi in our discord.

We are a growing and experienced corporation living the high life in a C5 wormhole. We are part of the Hole Control Alliance. We are looking for new bros as well as veterans.

What do we do?

-Weekly ratting in our C5 and C5 static, we make a lot of ISK!

-Daily PvP activities. We roam our chain, low sec, and null sec looking for PvP content.

-We have knowledgeable veterans who can answer questions and assist you in getting things down.

-As part of the Hole Control Alliance, we frequently have ops with the Alliance adding to the content available to you.

Do you enjoy mining & industry? We have a butt load of moons plus ore anomalies that spawn in our hole. Want to huff some gas, we have plenty of that as well. Wormholes also have a ton of content for the explorers out there. Why do a day trip when you can do it all day every day?

We require members to use Team Speak for comms, Discord for pings, and Tripwire for wormhole mapping.

Interested? Join our public channel Tetanus and talk to a recruiter today!
In-game contact: SidodiS Adoulin, Rhealee, baggypayload, or Zlim Naskingar.

Stop by and have a chat, we might be the right fit for you.

Hello friend 🇬🇧 Extremely Active Corporation , Established NullSec Community, I-FED - Legacy -early EU time zone

We have lots of current service and ex servicemen and women in our ranks , check us out

Hey Fitser,

You should join JREX! We are a low-sec corp in Placid region. We focus on blops, subcaps, and capitals pvp. We also do a lot of mining and have access to good moons. We play from 1700-0630 eve time. We are members of intergalactic space hobos a pirate alliance in Low-sec space. Our fleets range from gate camps, blops, large scale fleets, and third partying fights.

We have no CTA’s, we are laid back and are a chill group of active players that wanna play together. I hope you want to join our family and gate camp with us… :slight_smile:. We are tend to be a corp of very active multiboxers, we are small, but everyone has a ton of alts.

Feel free to join our discord @
https://tinyurl.com/JREXINC or join JREX REC in game channel.

Here is our recruitment thread!

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

Sent you an EVE Mail.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.