32.5m SP - Focused Mining and Planetary interaction

Zykes Nebular

Looking to make lots of isk?
Make the most of the new industry changes and get out there mining today! This character is your opportunity to immediately start your journey of becoming a fully self sustainable and independent DIY pilot. This investment will pay for itself as you delve into some of the most lucrative areas of Eve Online.

32.5m SP - Focused Mining and Planetary interaction.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Zykes_Nebular

Isk positive wallet

No kill rights

No clones

Located Jita

Reserve 25b

“It might not be easy but it’ll be worth it.” – Unknown

“I will not erase all my hard work this week because it’s the weekend.” – Unknown

“Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed.” –Robert T. Kiyosaki

“Winning means you’re willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else.” – Vince Lombardi

“One thing’s for sure, if you don’t play, you don’t win.” – Kylie Francis

“Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” –Unknown

“Flowers grow back even after the harshest winters. You will too.” – Jennae Cecilia

“If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.” – Fred DeVito

“I’m still learning.” – Michelangelo

“The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.”― Mark Twain

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers

“Life’s like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending.” – Jim Hensen

I’ll still offer 2b above extraction price for each of them biff.

3b ontop of extraction and it’s a deal

I can offwr 18B

Bump.

“Flowers grow back even after the harshest winters. You will too.” – Jennae Cecilia

Bump.

Bumpity