34 MIL SP INDY/miner LF established USTZ CORP

34 MIL SP INDY / Miner character LF established CORP in HS or Low- Sec space. I would prefer a medium - large size CORP with good operations and an actual plan to get ■■■■ accomplished. I love producing items of all caliber and also don’t mind getting my hands dirty stripping ore fields with the boys.

• Can fly all exhumers
  • experience producing T1-T3 ships and modules
  • maxed PI skills and about finished with all processing skills as well
  • comes with full Orca boost alt
  • gas / ice harvesting ready
  • produced combat boosters
  • self sufficient with funds as well as personal BPO library
  • I also have a clokey hauler as well as a freighter

Convo me ingame, next time you are online, We have alot to talk about

bump.

We are a pvp based multi timezone corp with a long heritage in wormhole space!

Join our public channel and have a chat!

See you in space

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

If you are still looking for a home hit me up in game and check out occulus rifts. USTZ with a good sized alliance with both an EU and US group so you will never fly alone! Home is in the fountain area.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.