(#391) The BIG Lottery - 15 year anniversary!

[u][b]The BIG Lottery[/b][/u]
EVE’s Premiere Lottery - Non-Stop since May 2003

Round #391 : 2018/04/23 - 2018/05/06

15 year anniversary round!

Prizes

1. 5,000,000,000 ISK
  2. 3,000,000,000 ISK
  3. 1,000,000,000 ISK
  4. Genolution ‘Auroral’ AU-79 + Capsule (*1)
  5. 1500 PLEX (*2)
  6. Mystery ship (*3)
  7. Stratios and Astero (*4)

(*1, *2, *3 and *4) In-channel-participation only prizes.

(*1) Sponsored by loonitunen
(*2) Sponsored by Anataine Deva
(*3) Sponsored by Anataine Deva
(*4) Sponsored by Macabre Devil

— Not valid for the anniversary round —
Win more ISK!!!
Put a “The BIG Lottery” link into your bio - Exact text!
Make sure it links to “http://BIGLottery.BIG-EVE.com
If you have it, you’ll get a 25% bio-link bonus ontop of your winnings!

Tickets
To combat bots you FIRST need to prove that you are Not a Robot

And THEN:
Simply send an EVEmail to the character “BIG Games” with the subject “The BIG Lottery”.
It’s free to take part!

Round #391 duration

To: Sunday, May 6th, 2018
Drawing: Monday, May 7th, 2018 18:00 EVE - Ingame channel “BIG Games”

Note that round #392 starts immediately after round #391 has ended.
- even if the #391 draw hasn’t actually been done yet.

1 Like

Winners of Round #391 : 2018.04.23 - 2018.05.06

The list of winners are

6,250,000,000 ISK - Aikona
3,000,000,000 ISK - Vasily Zakharov
1,250,000,000 ISK - Verona Heimdall
Genolution ‘Auroral’ AU-79 + Capsule (*1) - Portinitis
1500 PLEX (*2) - Nora Maldoran
Marshal (*3) - Kaystylos
Stratios and Asteros (*3) - Zachary Andromalis

(*1, *2, *3 and *4) In-channel-participation only prizes.

(*1) Sponsored by loonitunen
(*2) Sponsored by Anataine Deva
(*3) Sponsored by Anataine Deva
(*4) Sponsored by Macabre Devil

Special mentions:

Zachary Andromalis - For making his 7th win
Nora Maldoran - For making her 6th win
Kaystylos - For making his 2nd win

Hi there

Any ETA when the site will be back up? Otherwhise players can’t verify their characters and so can’t participate

It’s back up

My server has been extremely unreliable this round - More down than up I’m afraid.
So yeah, it might have been a bit tricky getting a request for a ticket in.

The server is 10 years old! so it has definitely served me well.
But it’s time to put it to rest…

I’m in the process of procuring parts for a new build.
With delivery times and out of stock items and what not - This usually takes a few weeks.

Unfortunately until then, my server will probably not be the most stable…

Hi

is it possible that something with the captcha has gone wrong for me? I verified all my characters and then sent the mails just like it is described above.
I was surprised that the amount of participants then dropped from 298 to 77. and checking afterwards I noticed that all my tickets were gone. Could it be that something went wrong with the captcha? Im 100% sure I prooved all my characters. What I also noticed my tickets first showed up on receipts page, then after the draw not. Last round I did it the same and tickets showed up even after the draw. So means that the tickets show up regardless if you did the captcha?

Same issue here, verified 13 characters and sent mails for all of them afterwards, now anything is gone.

Ahh, have you seen my donation that I contracted to you like 3 weeks ago?

update: now I verified 3 of my alts again and got this error when entering the receipt page. Looks like a crest/API problem to me

Might be a stupid question, but you do have read the EULA terms concerning “Games of Chance”, don’t you. How is a lottery not violating this term ? This not meant as troll, but I really want to understand

Its a giveaway, you don’t have to send money to take part, just verify your characters on the site and send mail, that is not against the rules

Well that was bad communicated but intention, to give those who play fair and not using a dozen or a hundred alts an equal chance of winning.

I had with my one ticket no problems.

that would explain why my 13 characters got kicked, but how were you anle to be 100% sure that it were alts? Do you check IP? IF it were EULA prohibited tools that had been used and alts werent verified, it would be ok, but the FAQ and rules say one ticket per character, not real person. So I thought it would be ok to register 13 characters. Otherwhise I assumed it would have been communicated before the round and then I would only have registered one alt.
And dont see that as complaining or troll.
First I thought aswell that the captcha didn’t work
And do you know what could cause this error I posted above when loggin into the receipt page?Yesterday morning it worked fine, but after downtime I was not able to log in on the site anymore.

First, I’m only a ordinary participant who sometimes donates stuff. Like the surprise Marshal last monday YAY :tada:
The only informations I have are those, which were discussed during the draws.

The problem how to be sure if someone is an alt, was something that kept BIG from implementing the current measurements for a very long time. Therefore I know how hard it was for BIG to undertake the current actions and I can assure you that they were chosen carefully.

So, is it forbidden to participate with n alts? No it isn’t. But as a free giveaway, and we are talking here about BIGs own pesonal ISKs, he has every right to exlude those who are taking with their greediness the fun for everyone else away.

About the technical problems I can’t say anything. I saw recently a few threads were people were complaining about a not working ESI-API, so I guess it’s CCPs fault. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok then lets hope BIG switches the site over to ESI soon to be able to play again.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.