3M SP Miner - Looking for corp

Hey, Anhak Zetaki here!

I’m a fairly new 28yo player from Sweden with galactic ambitions. I’m looking for a serious corporation with focus on industry/mining and warfare. Just send me DM in-game and I’ll reply as soon as possible.

/ Anhak Zetaki

jag taler inte nogon svenska, bare norsk ,
however , if you contact dorfsorc in game he will help you find a good home ))
hilsen

We could use you here. Indy and mining abound

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hs mining and indy needs without worry or if you’re new and wanna learn without the constant danger of null.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here

What we offer:
Max boosts.
Moon, ice, belt and anom mining.
Max reprocessing available.
Great access to P.I.
Engineering structures.
Great close community.
Active Discord and coms (mumble eww i know).
PvP fleets to join.
HS mining and mission running.
Great library of bpos among players.
Alliance and coalition srp for fleets.
Helpful players.
US/EU activity with some AU as well.
Returning and new player friendly.
PvE fleets including incursions.
Great money making opportunities.
Relaxed, mature(ish) community.
CTAs for the pvp minded, for you nonkillers you can contribute in other ways.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

Try The Wormhole Life. Merger PVP & PVE WH Alliance Is Recruiting Beginners & Expert Pilots & Corporations. 500 Plex Units for CEOs - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come join OGUN!

OGUN Industrial is a new corporation looking for members. We may be small in number now but leadership has 10+ years experience in making internet spaceships and making internet spaces go boom.

We currently reside in Highsec. Industry and PvE content are our main focus at the moment but getting more into small gang PvP is our next goal.

We are accepting pilots of all skill levels. We currently have a make up of bitter vet and fresh faces meaning no matter the skill level you can find something to fly with. We enjoy teaching the game, so brand new pilots are more than welcome and we will make sure you get up to speed and have the tools to succeed in New Eden.

The corp offers group mining and small gang fleets, community events, free ships for new players and free ships for Corp related tasks/events. Outside of game we offer a discord and a growing community that plays several other games together.

Applications are open and you can contact me in game at Chakasu Sorrowsong.

Fly safe and hope to see you soon.

Social infrastructure Has to be the potential to be a good fit for you I do believe after reading your post. We have recently joined a fun new alliance getting its foothold in cloud ring. We have a fun mature tie community. We are wanting to grow our PVP and industrial wings.

Right now with our space we have the awesome opportunity of more moons than we have people then can mine them. Don’t get us wrong the corps main focus is PVP but we would like to get our industrial wing established.

We live in one of the more target rich environments in null sec. So if you’re looking for bigger fleet ops or some small gang PVP roams we have you covered.

If you have any more questions feel free to reach out in game or join our discord and say Hi.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.