3xToons looking for a corp forge region

hi there
im looking for a corp to join in the FORGE Region which do almost everything.
small gang to large pvp,pve,mining,indy anything really
I had a corp which wasnt doing to well ie no one joined so this is why i put this out there.
LS,HS preffured,eu tz only please might consider wh space with eu players.

as i said i run 3 toons 2 toons 150mil sp and one near 70 mil they run as a team so i wont seperated.
please leave a respose here or ingame mail pete1969
ty all o/

Hey there Pete, any thought about giving the new Invasion content a try?

If small gang PvP and competitive PvE are something that catch your interest, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PvE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PvE fleets. It’s a great drama-free community with a number of experienced and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/3Dzce4y

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Hope to fly with you in New Eden!

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment.

What we are offering:

Mature leadership/ Mature corp
Real-life comes first policy
Experienced Corp mates to help you
Access to 0.0 Systems
No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
In corp JF service
Forums
Mumble / discord
PVP for learning and not having to feel like you need to be perfect.
Rewards for Fleet attendance
Now Part of TEST alliance, Corp Mineral/Ore purchase Scheme
Good Pi planets, with low tax

What we are looking for:
We Are looking for players in all time-zones
Active people willing to participate in Ops covering Mining ops/PVE and PVP
Well rounded skillsets. We want you to be able to maximize isk making opportunities and capable of participating in fleets when able.
Mature Team players
Participate when possible
Must be willing to assist in home Defence
publicfusen for a chat, or https://fusen.co.uk for our website

Hay bud we are a small and friendly low sec/high sec corp in Solitude that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.