~44m SP Booty Bandit looking for new friends

Hey @Chaos_Ellec0n

If you’re looking for a small gang lowsec corp I think we might be the perfect for you.

We here at Filthy Peasants are a US TZ lowsec pvp corporation based in the Solitude region. Our corp has lived in the region for several years now and have established ourselves as the premier pvp group in our area. We also regularly roam/gatecamp/bash areas in Syndicate and other surrounding regions to provide content to our members.

I saw your BR and those types of fights are always the most fun where you have equal numbers but beat your enemy due to a combination of fit + pilot skills + FC ability. The majority of our members are veterans of the game with an easy going attitude which might help you develop as an FC as everyone is willing to constructively discuss what to do differently. We also love any excuse to get out and shoot spaceships regardless of comp or numbers :slight_smile:

I think we could both benefit each other as we can always use more FCs that want to take out fleets and get people active. While we can provide you with skilled pilots to help develop your FC skills and give you active members who always enjoy fleeting up. We’d love to share with you any advice or experience we’ve had that can help you along the way!

If you’re interested in talking with us feel free to convo me in game or join our public channel Open Filth for a chat. Check out our killboard and recruitment post below to see more of what we do. I look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like