Please actually read this before replying:
- Active 2-3 hours per night 3-4 weekdays/week and more on the weekends
- EST Timezone
- 44mil SP; stopped playing in 2013/2014
- People who like to talk trash and have a good time
- Small-Gang PVP and general harassing of locals
- Some PVE to replenish the coffers; primarily interested in WH ratting/FOBs/Incursion etc.
Stopped playing in 2013, returned briefly in 2014, and now I’m back once again looking for a good group to fly with. Not really interested in shiny “perks” but really more interested in a fun group of people who like joking/drinking/generally mucking about. I’ve found that eve is more about the people in the content and my most fun was when I was surrounded by good folk, not when I had the best sov/amenities.
IMPORTANT: Joining your TS3 to talk to you before I join is a must. Need to be sure I’m going to fit in and everyone is cool before I commit to a group again. I would like to join a PVP or PVE fleet and see how everyone functions/gets along.
I’ve sampled a little bit of everything in eve in the past. Flew with Atlas and then FA. And now I really don’t care what happens as long as its with good people and its good fun.
Side Note: Dank memes are a huge plus.