5 Characters 110m SP, Cap pilots Looking for a Home

So I have been playing since around 2008 the game has gone through many many phases and changes history made battles won and battles lost. I have played on and off through out the years.

What am I Looking For?

• A active community that is not afraid of exploding
  • PVP and Explosions
  • A entity that can accept I can sometimes not be on for over a week due to travel. TS Mobile for good convos though.
  • Overall Fun, Been playing the game for so long you drift down the rabbit hole of what to do now…
  • An Established group only please.
  • Low Sec or Null with the right group.
  • Bonus points for Dank Memes

What can I Offer?

• 5 Characters 110m SP Main, 22m, 55m, 71m, and 73m SP alts
  • An experienced US/EU TZ Player.
  • Capital Capable and ability to Fly 90% of subcaps on the main and 60% on the Secondary combat character.
  • Multi Racial Near perfect Super, Titan Alt and a neutral JF Alt.
2 Likes

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

• Gallente Loyalists since 2010 | Light RP

• Nullsec Sovereignty With Full Infrastructure

• Lowsec Home System, Best Private Market In Lowsec

• Part of the Federation Uprising Alliance

• PVP Focused Alliance, Ratting, Industry available

• Multitimezone Corp/Alliance

• Alliance Website: https://federationuprising.com/

1 Like

Hello sir,

My corp is back from a one year break. We’re small but it ain’t the first time that Im starting a corp from the scratch.
I’ve always runned my corp in a way where the leadership is being honest and open about what we’re thinking and planning.

We’re not well etablished just yet but we’re looking to become one of the best wh corp out there. Though, we are still looking to have fun and enjoy the game by making jokes!

Anyway, if you’re interested to learn more to see if you’d be interested, you could send me an email or try to start a chat with me.

1 Like

Hey friend, i totally understand being away for weekends for work or what have you.
in Lethal injection inc, part of Triumvirate. RL comes first.
we pvp hard when we are online, and someone always is online.
Great krabbing if you need it.
SRP, all that good stuff you would expect
Laid back group of folks. we hang out and get to play a game as a bonus.
come check us out, hit me up via a PM or discord Malleus Raven#4270

1 Like

Come chat with us: MOTCC Public

1 Like

Hi,

If smaller groups are also a thing that you would like to be a part of, for time being, take a look at our add also and drop by our coms for a chat if you would like to know more.

1 Like

check us out m8 …. you wont be disappointed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the offers so far I have 3 in consideration and I’m still looking. I’m not looking to hop corps for greener pastures so I’m making a careful choice. I have a lot to offer a corp. I’m looking for low and Null but the right entity established with good activity to use my assets with and for.

1 Like

Hey @Xi_Noriaga

If you’re interested in living out in lowsec we might be a good fit for you.

We here at Filthy Peasants are lowsec/npc 0.0 US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We pride ourselves on being the longest lasting pvp group in Solitude as we’ve destroyed or absorbed all of the people who have came before us to become the dominate power in our region. We now use our power and wealth to trash on the nearly endless swarms of alliances that come to try to move in to Solitude or southern Syndicate.

If you enjoy small gang pvp along with blops, capital hunting, and whaling you will definitely have fun with us. We’re also a RL first group that doesn’t have any activity requirements as we’re all working adults with lives. However this can also mean that sometimes there isn’t fleets or activities posted and you’ll have to find something to do or start your own content with corpies (everyone likes to pew so starting fleets isn’t hard).

We’re an established corp that has had the same leadership for several years. We have great active FCs that work hard to make sure there is content for us to enjoy and some direction for when things get slow.

Check out our forum post and killboard below. If you’re interested in knowing more join our public channel Open Filth or convo me in game for a chat.

1 Like

We are occasionally competent, check us out.

1 Like

Hi Xi

We are only focused on pvp so we might be a good fit. If you are interested then drop by for talk on our discord or in game.

1 Like

Xi Noriaga, I believe Moira will be a good match for you if you choose to take a look at us! We are GalMil living out of Placid and our own Null Sec pocket. There are lots of opportunities for blowing ships up from frigs up to capitals! Join “M.Public Channel” (case sensitive) and have a chat!
P.S. We have a presence in both EU and US. About equal portions at the moment

1 Like

We are a former wormhole corp (Hole Punchers) who have now entered the nullsec arena. We are members of the Initiative, part of the greater Imperium coalition. From our current deployment in the North, we offer frequent fleet opportunities ranging from the small-gang entosis response to coalition-level capital fights. We are an intimate corp with a relaxed atmosphere. HP particularly enjoys nano gang roams (think retributions, navy cruisers) which we typically offer late USTZ. INIT. flies fleets in all timezones but is European timezone heavy.

Capital and Supercapital PVP
Industry from corp owned cits
Best ratting/mining space in the game
24/7 content with access to imperium fleets

Inquire in https://discord.gg/mCreSA3 or in game channel “Office Depot”.

1 Like

hi

if you wana look in some different things contact me ingame:

JuuR

Black Legion is your answer. We’re a very strong, nomadic PVP alliance that gets all of the awesome large-scale pvp content with minimal tidi, and badass FCs to boot (our alliance exec is also tall).

I’m part of Naliao Inc, a corp in BL that’s looking for people who want to be part of a tight group of strong pilots, fielding everything from blops and caps to the silliest things you cook up in EFT. Naliao inc is on the slightly smaller side of corps in BL so if the size of the corp matters, I suggest looking into Dirt n’ Glitter, Feign Disorder, and ORIGIN as well.

We also may or may not be responsible for crushing Impass profits with our blops #sorrynotsorry

Also, relevant meme:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.