50m sp US tz looking to get my killboard improved, not eager to move super far from t hubs

:jack_o_lantern:
Hey everyone!

I’m looking for recruitment in amarr/gallente/caldari space or near enough to accessible trade hubs in one of them (20j or so, but we can talk if the logistics are there). Usually have some availability during weekdays 6pm us est (23:00 e?) to 10pm us est (02:00e) and on weekends fairly open.

I need to get re-accustomed to the game and get some kills on my killboard, and I have a lot of ships I haven’t flown but have learned and am anxious to try them and pew things and learn to fly them well.

Not super well funded atm i’d like 75% of my fits to be <90m so I can afford a couple in the 300m+ range.

positives

• logi frigs all around except minnie, AFs for gallente and caldari, electronic attack & cov at IV
  • hacs all around 3/4 races as well as logi and force recon
  • t2 hybrids large and t2heavy drones and everything under, t2 missiles medium and under, t2 lasers medium only
  • wants to do lots of pvp
  • just got first kill/first ship popped in a long time and it feels good

negatives

• no t3 anything yet but hecate is two/three weeks away!
  • rusty player that subs once in a long time but didn’t ‘get back into it’ most times
  • likes pvp but is working on not being so bearish and has <1b to spend on pvp stuff atm
  • kind of likes being in 20j reach of empire space major hubs but its negotiable

I also have an alt that handles non combat stuff like trade, hauling, mining, scouting who has 20m sp and can optionally tag along or be a neutral scout. Dualboxing intensive situations is not a good option until I get some more computer hardware, but I could light a cyno and switch to my 40m sp char and it’d feel dope to do it for the first time!

let me know if you are interested, what you offer, and how to contact you ingame! thanks

Sorry but im confused. You wanna do pvp but you wanna live in high sec , am I right?

1 Like

hey man, i cant really guarantee much looking at this list of requirements here but if you get a moment hop on our discord and we can chat, see if we can help you as a corp.just a quick chat. who knows, maybe we could be right for you. if you dont like what we have to offer no hard feelings

We’re about 6 jumps from Amarr

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (71.6% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

but im confused. You wanna do pvp but you wanna live in high sec , am I right?

I want to live within 20j of the amenities of HS ; I don’t need to live in HS but 20j from every empire trade hub in the game can probably get you into nullsec. Just not every region’s nullsec.

to the people that replied with offers

thanks I will be looking you up ingame shortly!

Is killing ratting blues during CTA not your style?
Have you grown weary of your mentally unstable alliance exec?
Are you tired of having to go 20 jumps to find someone that isn’t blue to your alliance?
If so, Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is the place for you! DnG is a PvP corporation operating in Low-security space offering content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What We Offer

Strong US TZ presence
Regular roams - typically brawly armor comps
Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local
Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations
The good word of our goddess Kesha
Did I mention dank memes?
Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes
What we’re looking for

Strong independent pilots looking for gudfights
Pvp-oriented corporations
Unwavering loyalty to Kesha
Ustz pilots
Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, or FallenDream09 in game.

apply to our website http://dirtnglitter.com/

Small gang pvp not too far from the major hubs and definitely not far from pvp content. Awesome benefits too like 500 PLEX rewards!

Give us a look:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.