Removed - Found Home

Hello,

I am a returning player and looking for an active Null Sec corp that has a good mix of pvp and some industry. Due to work and family demands I was unable to commit the time to Eve so i took a break. My work life balance has returned so here I am again. I am in the EST time zone and my play time is generally week nights and weekends unless of course real life gets in the way.

In game and forum responses are both welcome.

Kiltag=-

Hi Kiltag,
My corp seems to meet a lot of your needs, Were a mixed group of EU and NA, as well as being part of the bastion, a stable member of the imperium. theres daily pvp to be had and we live in a very productive region.

If we sound like the perfect fit, please check out our ad here or feel free to get in contact in game.

Fly safe

Hey man, I have sent a piece of in-game mail to you just now with some more details. Good luck on your search and I look forward from hearing back from ya. o7

Hey there @Kiltag

Reading your post, I think that The Republic may be just the place for you! Please see our advert here.

If you have any questions and/or would like to join, please find us on our Discord server (relevant information available in the advert).

Looking forward to speaking with you,

LeVa MagloN / Alex
President
Republic of US

Hello there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.