82m SP looking for a laid back mining corp in null sec

Hello, I am looking for a laid back/real life comes first industrial focused corp in Null sec. I wouldn’t mind getting into some pvp. I’ve played solo in my time in Eve. I don’t have any experience in null, but willing to learn. o7

Hey Zoori,

We might be a good fit. have a look at our corp advert:

I will convo you ingane as well:)

Hi there.

We are a pvp corp in nulsec that has a small indy part to it.

We are an ideal place to come to learn pvp with the corp as we have training programs in place. Aswell as being a close knit group

Rev3nants Wrath is our discord, come say hi

Hello

Feel free to take a look at our topic, we might be what you are looking for.
If you like what you read, join our discord through the link in the bottom and reach out. :slight_smile:

Best regards
The Nordic Associates

We have all aspects of Eve covered. Loads to mine and we will buy it all off you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.