53m Pilot looking for new pastures

I’m currently in a friends corp to avoid NPC Corp taxes. Not sure what I’m
Looking for in a Corp so if your able to send me Corp blurbs, posts or anything as not saying no to anything right now.

1 Like

@Boirdj,

Want to come down to Null and fight a war? - if so Right Click Jump To - RCJT and come chat with us. We are a reformed group with TEST.

Lots of upcoming fun to be had.

discord link if you want to talk: https://discord.gg/TXPJbqv

You may be interested in Bootstrap Mining

We are a Real Life friendly corp, living in NPC null. Mostly industry / PVE focused but inevitably some PVP too

We are part of a broader alliance and have a good community across both corp and alliance in EU and US timezones

We actively try to train new players so pilots with good experience are very helpful to share knowledge, and most find it very rewarding

If you want to read more then here is our recruitment post

Of course very happy to chat further in game if you have any questions

Give us a look.

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

If you are interested in pvp or faction warfare we are look for active people to help grow our corp Cry Of Death now recruiting!

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

Cerberus Federation [CEFED] is currently recruiting pilots for null sec shenanigans.

We are mainly seeking USTZ pilots, but all TZ are welcome to apply.

What we are looking for:

• PVPers

• Miners

• Ratters

• Hoodlums/vandals

What we offer:

• Null Sec Life

• Plenty of PVP

• Dead end pocket for your isking needs

• Great planets for PI

• Moon mining

• Never ending supply of Gatorade

What we require:

• Ability to follow orders

• On comms when active (Mumble)

• Unflinching loyalty to protect the memes

• Blood of the innocent / first born child / organs (your choice)

Come on down to our pub, CEFED PUBLIC , and have a drink with us, see if we are right for you!

I don’t know if you have found a new home or not. We are an up and coming mining/manu/missioning along with some PvP mixed in. We are definitly trying to grow our Corp which will open more possibilities. Feel free to msg me here or in game if at all interested :grin: fly safe.

pick me! pick me! Cyno.Up plays in null … NO RENT. Make a lot of ISK. Get training and help in industry or PvP or both … or just play on your own, that is fine too.
Here is the bigger blurb:

ICON Libertas (Cyno.Up Alliance): 5OJ-G2, XA5-TY, 9-02G0, M-XUZZ

No Pressure, Just Play

Play in null. No rent. No pressure. Return to your roots – a game should be fun.

We are a community who has not forgotten that Real Life does come first. No kidding. Really. Play the game, don’t let the game play you.

Make ISK. Lots of it. Cheaper resources plus low taxes plus less competitive markets = good profits. Very good profits.

Room to breathe. Learn PvP at your own pace. We will help you learn how to be a hero.

Participate in a fun community or play quietly on your own, your choice.

Plenty of opportunities for never-ending jokes at each other’s expense (Yes, I DID accidentally use an ECM burst module against my own fleet, and sure, you can bring it up aGAIN, I don’t mind, really)

Sense of humor a plus. Salty banter and bad jokes will get you in, no questions asked. (OK maybe a few questions, but we don’t really care about the answers, we just pretend we are interested. )

And of course we will want to hear you say “Roger that, all clear, sir” in an appropriately serious and official tone.

Contact Arrowspeeed Bounty or Eshet Chayil, or join ICON_Public

@Boirdj
Hey hey!
Unsure of your TZ, but FUN inc is recruiting!

We are always looking for any type of pilots. If you get a chance, come check out who and what we are all about…

DOPLR
WHSOC

@Mr_Glaser
WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Check us out

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.