54/43 mil sp chars looking for home

Hello mates, returning players looking for new base

Combat pilot caldary , ceptor, dictor, stealth bomb spec, t3 ,
lev 4 mission runner ( Gal fed Intel 4 )

and hulk/orca/JF miner/refiner looking for new home ( maybe selling off miner/jf alt )

Can/US tz, mostly evenings but ok if days during weekend, preferable in Gallente space for mission running.

been in a couple great wars might be looking for some action on that as well, also how is the new invasion system, took few years off? thx

maybe looking for more PVE fleet busting cause i like to relax but PVP in eve is like hit or miss, incursions and stuff sound okay

I think i enjoyed ceptor and stealth bomber game-play maybe would like to stick with that field of operation

1 Like

Bokbok @Strrog,

Welcome back! We just tried some of the major conduits, they look like mini incursions I think. Drekavacs seem good for them

I’d love for you to come into our discord sometime to talk about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Even if you’re unsure or already have another corp, we do lots of public roams and just like to chit chat on our discord. If I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources.

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

Man, get out of highsec and come to wormholes!

• With your characters, should be able to pull 200m/hr+ in cheap subcaps
  • Plenty of small and medium gang PvP
  • Group PvE thrives in wormholes, C5 sites are the bomb

If you’re interested PvP give us a looksie, otherwise we can hook you up with a more PvE focused wormhole group.

1 Like

Hey @Strrog

Come join us out in lowsec Solitude where you can run all the missions you want while also having the opportunity to get into fun pvp fights.

We at Filthy Peasants are a lowsec and npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re an established group that has been around for many years with active leadership and great FCs who work hard to provide content.

While our focus and passion is pvp we also have a large industrial base in our area as we own the most valuable moons around which is open to all members for isk making. Of course we also have plenty of agents available as well as DEDs and other exploration content. Solitude us also one of the few regions with gas sites for booster manufacturing!

If you’re not familiar with lowsec or pvp in general you have nothing to fear as we encourage everyone to ask questions and seek guidance on the things you don’t understand. Even if you can’t fly our doctrines we’ll work with you so you can always participate somehow.

If you’re interested come chat with us in our public channel Open Filth

1 Like

how is faction warfare is it still a thing?

1 Like

In it’s current state @Strrog it is a broken system. I’m not versed well into it but the major factions have left and it no long functions as it should as a mechanic.

If you are interested in NC. or a large PVP entity send me a EVE mail in game or just a reply on here.

1 Like

Hey @Strrog

My corp New Eden Development Corp is looking for people interested in mining, PVE, and all things industrial.

Lots of good Highsec Moons to chew on, and a bunch of friendly corps in the area. We’re not in Gal space, but it’s not to far away.

If you’re interested, feel free to message me ingame at Summer C137

Fly Safe

1 Like

Hi @Strrog,

Welcome back to the game. I’d like to add my corporation to the list for consideration. I know you mentioned a preference for Gallente space, but if were to consider coming to Amarr space we could get you set up in one of several L5 systems. We also have all of our moons on a schedule that allows for 24/7 quality mining.

Fly safe,
Prime

1 Like

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and we’ll keep it that way.

We’re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us it’s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.
  5. Some moons for ISK printing.
  6. Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

1 Like

thx for all the support and suggestions guys, now i am trying to figure out where to best put my self in, in current state of affairs 2 hours or so on week days and half a day during weekend( if its fun total weekend), that time frame should put me enough for any size fleet participation or location if memory servers right.

Keep shooting me in-game mails and i will try to catch you in-game channels what not.

I was also thinking of selling off the miner jump frieghter alt in 2-3 weeks and just sticking it with one main char for convenience sake, what you think

1 Like

Hi great will contact you in game tonight or just come by to our public channel in game: Mea Culpa. or our discord or join our public channel and we can have a chat .all together with our directors and ceo.

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

oki liquidating some assets getting ready hit my up on comms if you have or in-game chat

ok sorry was not online much had some weekend work

Hello Strrog

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts, we are a small independent corporation that is growing day by day. We currently avg about 30 to 35 people in the EU, 15 to 20 in the USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based out of 3 content headquarters within The Citadel area of Caldari space. Each headquarter act like a hub for their dedicated activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE
Daily Mission Running, We run Forward Operating Bases, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and people do Solo Abyssal in Cruisers

Industrial
Daily moon mining fleets with boosters, Corp BPC Library, Access to Raitaru for manufacturing and of course, we run an Ore Buy Back and Sell program

PVP
Daily low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, WH Structure Bashing, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. You don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance or move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: ART5

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

grrr cant get in touch with poeple, tired of camping lol, still looking for fun active corp, save me from boredom =) PVP focus

Hello Strrog

Can you jump into ART5 Public. I think we keep missing each other.

If you have any questions then please reply to the evemail and I will answer them for you.

Thank You
Eric Shang

will be checking your channel regualrly during weekend

Hello @Strrog

Have a look on my link and the last few posts i have made on the forum and you will learn what i offer.
Dono if you will like it or not but atleast i am creating an awareness of my idea.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.