57m Casual miner/pve'r looking for home. +alts

Well, this is ashame … I was gonna reply yesterday but apparently my kids thought I had better things to do then trying to convince a new space friend to join our corporation :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: haha.

If you have found a new place then I wish you the best of luck and hope you enjoy! But if you haven’t, I’ll give you the idea about UMAH :slight_smile:
Here you can find our forum recruitment thread (I guess you can read this if you find below somewhat interesting)

So UMAH is based out in NPC nullsec (no SOV intentions), Syndicate/Outer Ring area. We are part of the alliance VEGA whom been out there for quite some time. Even tho it’s possible to live in the NPC stations I think I only know one who actually does out here, we have our own infrastructure. You can choose mining as your style (we got a new moon every day popping), scanning/explo might be your thing, production? Or ofc the neuts and what not coming by, always nice to see if we can get a fight … kill or be killed :stuck_out_tongue:

Corp events we try to do 2-3 times per week, some mining, some pvp and a mixed. We are growing pretty well but aren’t there yet where we wanna be. Also we would like to cover all timezones so it needs some more members usually then a corporation only focusing on one tz.

I go with 2 main guidelines:

• No toxic behaviour. We really don’t need or want bullies, douchebags and such within the corp… we wanna keep it drama-free and friendly.
  • RL is major important! Most of us have kids, full time work and what not so … I do not demand your activity but I see it that we try work together, jump in, say hello and try be part of the community.

If any of the above sounds OK and you are interesting having a chat, join DISCORD or ingame channel Umah_Pub. (Personally I’ll be away on beer/fishing for a few days so, best would be Discord and we can take a chat :slight_smile: )

Either way - I hope you find a place where you enjoy your gametime!
Regards
Ravvzor