58mil SP Pilot Looking for Home

@Nishan_Umed

I am reading your post and cannot stop thinking that our community would be a great fit for you! I take my recruiting responsibilities serious enough to not waste your time if I cannot see us being a fit for what you have expressed as a desire so rest assured I am not just plucking every looking for ad I see, just the ones I truly believe are suited to our community.

So I am a UK player who is the CEO and founder of FAYN Industries, with that also comes the founder of -DSE-. We are a growing established corp / alliance that I would refer to as a family.

Our family are keen to help and support others within the group and are a chilled out relaxed group who pretty much have access to play in almost all areas of the game. We simply want to help people enjoy this game their own way.

We live in NPC null and have a small sov holding, this has been one of the best changes in my recent eve life and many of our players agree that our current situation is a great one. Great access to high value mining, PVP, PVE, Missions etc

I think it would be well worth your time to drop by for a chat, you can find my details here

Regards

PJhustle Signature