58mil SP Pilot Looking for Home

Can fly t2 logi along with a couple of other specific roles, I tend to prefer support roles in fleet though. I am a returning pilot after a couple of years out :slight_smile:

Have fairly decent Indy skills, including mining and such like.

Previously been in a few null corps but would entertain any offer that sounds like it would be fun. I’m in UK time zone and I am laid back and easy going. I’m not looking for any drama llamas!

1 Like

Hi nishan umed

welcome back m8

Mortis angelus is part of winmatar alliance an independent entity that operates in venal.

we are just about pvp and having fun. thanks to our commonwealth you will also have access to highsec/lowsec and wh-space to make all the isk you need to fund your pvp needs:)

if you want to know more just join our discord for a talk and see what else we can offer you

cheers
prim

Hi @Nishan_Umed

We are an EU corp & alliance focussed on fun PVP. We live in LS/NPC Null with good access to surrounding areas and minimal blues. We bascially like chilling on comms and blowing stuff up

We also have access to a coalition for larger fleets with SRP as well if you are also into that.

Drop by for a chat if you want to know a bit more: https://discord.gg/v5Re2cFnHm

Corp KB: The Dark Vanguard | Corporation | zKillboard

Hi @Nishan_Umed

Brittas Empire are looking for pilots to join our team. We are mainly comprised of UK and EUTZ players !

We Offer:

• Fun social gaming atmosphere
  • Access to both alliance & private corp space for ratting, mining & industry, including corp owned moons
  • Corp & Alliance run Buyback & JF services.
  • Alliance Level PVP
  • Small gang corp roams
  • Alliance Flight School access to teach new and rusty players the basics

What we are looking for:

• Working Mic
  • English speaking
  • Friendly attitude and looking for a laugh - no drama
  • A willingness to PVP - we are happy to teach

Love your PVP? We are currently engaged in one of EVEs biggest wars and you’re welcome to join the team and jump right in, if that’s your thing.

Sound Good? Got some Questions? Head to over to our Discord:

Speak Soon o7

take a look there might fit you

Hey, sending you an ig mail

Says everything i think you would need to know on that post, i can see you haven’t been in eve since around 2017? were pretty chilled and have some dudes who operate in highsec
 so you could come and go as you please; we usually have at least one roam a week with wh shenannigans midweek and at weekends but these are more interim that specified timings :smiley:

Thank you for your consideration :wink:

Hi we are a small corp of vets who have retured to the game, come have a look and see what you think.

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

âœȘ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
âœȘ US/EU TZ
âœȘ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
âœȘ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc

1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Please check us on on Zkill Brotherhood of Spacers | Alliance | zKillboard
If you’re looking for midsized group of players and place to call home B0SS is it!!
Contact me in game or join our discord! https://discord.gg/x2ZqE64c

Hyper Pivot. We’re mostly US though
 but we have a lot of PST players that likely overlap your TZ.

Hop on the discord if you’re interested. Small fun group - not too serious.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

Hey, check us out!

Infernal Armada [R.MDA] is Recruiting New & Veteran Players for Low Sec/Null Sec PVP & Small Gang PvP Fleets
-Low Sec-
Hello, pilots, look at your corp, now back to me, now back at your corp, now back to me. Sadly, your corp isn’t me, but if your corp stopped doing highsec mining ops and switched to fleet-based Plex incentives, your corp could smell like it’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in an arty Thrasher with the corp your corp could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two filiments to that Trig pocket you love. Look again, the tickets are now plexed accounts. Anything is possible when your corp smells like Low-Sec PVP and not a lady. I’m in a Nag.

R.MDA is reforming after a 2-year hiatus. Former Legacy Coalition Veterans, R.MDA specializes in working with new players, returning players, bitter-vets, carebears, and EVE Echoes refugees to learn how to get the most out of EVE. We are a tight-knit group that focuses on building a culture of familial loyalty for friendships that last a lifetime.

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98536085/

We are looking for US, EU, and AU TZ players for low sec shenanigans. New players are welcome.

Contact Caurranus Decks or Bastion Ituin in game, join R.MDA Public during US TZ for more info, or submit your application here: https://eve-hr.com/rmda

What We Offer

—Corp and alliance fun fleets & roams

—Fleet participation incentives

—New-player friendly environment

—Real-life-comes-first perspective

—Extensive buyback programs

​—Corporate industry opportunities, market seeding, and projects

—Passive ISK earning opportunities including an extensive PI production program to fund your PVP

What We Require

—Mature, drama-free attitude

—Full ESI scopes

—Be active on Discord

—Voice comms for fleets

—Willing and able to train necessary doctrines

@Nishan_Umed

I am reading your post and cannot stop thinking that our community would be a great fit for you! I take my recruiting responsibilities serious enough to not waste your time if I cannot see us being a fit for what you have expressed as a desire so rest assured I am not just plucking every looking for ad I see, just the ones I truly believe are suited to our community.

So I am a UK player who is the CEO and founder of FAYN Industries, with that also comes the founder of -DSE-. We are a growing established corp / alliance that I would refer to as a family.

Our family are keen to help and support others within the group and are a chilled out relaxed group who pretty much have access to play in almost all areas of the game. We simply want to help people enjoy this game their own way.

We live in NPC null and have a small sov holding, this has been one of the best changes in my recent eve life and many of our players agree that our current situation is a great one. Great access to high value mining, PVP, PVE, Missions etc

I think it would be well worth your time to drop by for a chat, you can find my details here

Regards

PJhustle Signature

Hey Nishan, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you have any questions feel free to send me an EVEmail in-game and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

shot you a message in game!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.