5m SP Character SP Farm and Station Trader

Dr F33LGOOD: Station Trader Skills
http://eveboard.com/pilot/DR_F33LGOOD

3.5b or best offer.
I pay transfer fees. All CCP rules apply of course.

SOLD.

SOLD.

I am for sale.

I’ll give you 3.5 for Wayne Askiras and 3.5 for Duke Hatari

Online Now

Ok sounds good. I’m away from home for the next two hours but can begin the transfer when I get home. Send isk and account info please.

ok I’ll mail the info and isk to the respective chars

Is Ukio still for sale? Can pay 3.2

Yes and I’ll accept 3.2b for ukio.

Great. First time char transfer. 3.2B to Ukio and EVE mail with account user name?

Yep that’s right. I’ll begin transfer in a couple hours when I get back to my computer. I’ll repost here when transfers are underway.

Thank you. Isk and account info sent via EVE Mail

Mr. Lincoln:
Duke Hatari is on his way.

You have chosen to transfer the character Duke Hatari to the account named XXXX.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

Wayne Askiras is transferring now.

You have chosen to transfer the character Wayne Askiras to the account named XXXX.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

Ukio Ren is being transfered now.

You have chosen to transfer the character Ukio Ren to the account named XXXX.

Another player is transferring the character Wayne Askiras to your account named XXXXXXXX.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on the sender account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

And

Another player is transferring the character Duke Hatari to your account named XXXXXX

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on the sender account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Transfer completed, character received. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.