60+ mil so pilot considering a new challenge

I am a pilot who is looking to join an interesting corp, I am experienced in multiple areas of space (especially null and lowsec).

I am however wondering if I want try a very very different challenge to eve, especially as I am adopting a more long term way of playing the game (for example detaching my income from my main so that ratting or other similar activities are optional to sustain myself).

I am looking for a new corp, with the possible goal of becoming a leader in it. I enjoyed small gang fcing where I’ve done it and I’ve enjoyed training people in some areas in eve (such as niche pve or basic solo/small gang PvP skills).

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to poke me here (although I will outright warn wormhole corps are something I’m not interested in, most wh corps are lovely and I can even recommend some but I just don’t like that space).

1 Like

Good morning!

Hello! We are the Ruthless Regiment.

We are a growing community of pilots, looking for likeminded people who want to help develop a larger community that will engage in activities such as PVP, PVE, Mining and other activities we can do as a community including non EVE Online games, ultimately our intention is to make lasting friendships, have fun and rake in that isk!

As a part of the community we ask:

• Be on Comm’s when online
  • Get involved in Corporation and Alliance fleets
  • A sense of humour! No Drama Lamas!!

We have:

• Regular Alliance Fleets
  • Angel Rats
  • Moon Mining
  • Rorqual Mining Opportunities
  • Capital Ratting Opportunities
  • Alliance lvl Freight Services Jita to HQ

Got Questions? Join Our Discord

Speak Soon o7

Join Our Discord: Ruthless Regiment
Ingame Channel: Ruthless-Rec

Feel Free to come check us out! Let’s talk and see if you’ll be interested here.

Hi there daniel

please check us out m8, maybe we are what you are looking for

cheers
prim

Trust has to be built up but I’m always looking for ppl who want to make a difference in our small Corp. Come by and we’ll chat a bit.

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hisec toons to operate in hisec relatively worry free. Corp structures available for indy needs.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine with max boosts. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going along with a vast library of BPs and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here.

We are a community and want players who will be on coms and in fleets with us enjoying the game. We’re looking for mature players who don’t take the game too serious but are also goal oriented and helpful as we have many returning and newer players and we wish to teach them to play the game in an environment free of constant obligations. Play how you like here.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

Hey

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP [EU] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come check us out.

Myst

God I love that I posted no wormhole corps and I still get at least 2 of them here,

Yes there is a veeeery different challenge… Feels like a brand new game…

Sorry labadina, I’m on the opposite team, I’m a pirate

oh well if u were looking for a change… after all… We operate as police force… we eint no saints :grin:

What you think happens if u run towards a police officer waving a gun? :wink:

Have a talk with us mabe? I’m sure ull discover it eint that much of a pew,pew change no matter what side u in… now the gameplay, thats totally different, seemed like u were looking for a change and feel of a new game :sunglasses: :v:

I killed one of your tacklers after he pointed me in perimeter, I’m already familiar with yee

Oh well… peace be with it, enjoy bro and now dont go around beeing too much of a bad boy ah? :sunglasses: :policeman:

Hi Daniel.

Were a Nullsec corp. We only use WH’s to move freight. We find it a challenge to find effective leaders as we are a mostly mature corp with people who do have RL Jobs. It takes time to move into management but most folks who want it get there in about six months. We have a lot to offer. Make sure you watch the 1 minute movie showing us at work.

We could use a well trained Pirate. Good skills to be passed on to our members. Stop by our discord, chat with us, see if we feel like a good fit. At lease we read what you typed? That has to be a good start.

Hi Daniel,

Check us out. We are a low-sec corp in Genesis area. Pretty active guys who are working professionals.

Howdy, Celestial Cartel might be a good place for you. We are an active corporation focusing on PVP and are always on the lookout for people who want to fc and help train people. We also are always looking for people looking to step up, though trust needs to be built first. We do everything from large scale PvP to small gang shenanigans. We have the infrastructure in place as well for manufacturing and Pi for your more passive isk making needs.

If any of this sounds interesting, or you have any questions, take a look at our forum post. Our discord can be found there aswell!

Hey Daniel,

My corporation Into the Ether would likely be a great home for what you are looking to do.
We started the alliance Out of the Blue. with the express purpose to build a 0.0 sov holding community with very little blues and no Bloc affiliation. We are one of a few independent alliances in the game and while that’s a lovely achievement, content creators and people looking to take on this challenge from a leadership perspective are few and far between. I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you about our community and what we do.

We offer subsidies and easy isk making for members, everything is geared towards PVP and by nature of being a small group we are challenging ourselves in ways larger bloc alliances don’t.

Rots Mijnwerker #5566

We are a tight knit group based in NullSec where content is aplenty. Our Corp is laid back crew who enjoy mining, pvp, explo and ratting. We understand that real life comes first and that other commitments take precedence over a game.

Replicatorz | Corporation | zKillboard

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.