61m sp combat pilot LF EU tz wh pvp corp

I have experience in low and null, however I am looking for something new and would like to try WH space.

Things I am looking for :

Small - mid - Large gangs
active
Eu tz
pvp opportunities

My kb: https://zkillboard.com/character/93159514/

:white_check_mark: Active
:white_check_mark: Small & Medium Gangs (Wormholes & a lot of microgangs)
:white_check_mark: Enough PvP to make you tired IRL
:white_check_mark: Plenty of EUTZ (lots of brits, a swede and a fin)

Hey there, if your looking to try and fly in Wormhole space, I would love to talk with you about such an opportunity in FRX. We have a great mix of EU, and US TZ pilots, and will be entering a C2 in the near future to live and Pvp in. If your interested, hit us up.

C5 wormhole pvp corp.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

Hey Danny,

You look like a good pilot from your kb dude, very nice.

Hey,

I run a small corp which is part of a four corp alliance living in a wh with a null sec static. All the corps are very close and we have 0 politics. The alliance is setup for the casual gamer - two main fleets a week on set times every week rain or shine. These fleets are fun pvp fleets so no alarm clocks or structure bashing etc. In between those times there is general roaming with kitchen sink stuff.

We mainly operate to just enjoy the game and have fun together. Happy to have a chat with you on comms if you’re interested in finding out more.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.