65m sp Minmatar/Gallente PVP player returning and looking for a home

Hey folks, I first started playing in 2008 as a pure PVP player, specializing in Minmatar subcaps. I spent most of my time in small scale lowsec PVP and piracy, as well as some time in sov-holding nullsec alliances.

I recently let my nostalgia get the better of me and decided to resub. These days I’m looking for a mixture of lucrative pve where I can just relax and farm after a long day, as well as access to PVP with competent, friendly corpmates when I have the time and isk for it.

I enjoy being a team player, helping out and making friends with people I play with, but I don’t have time for anything involving mandatory ops and CTA’s.

I look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to answer any questions you have. Thanks!

1 Like

Look no further as we need a mix :slight_smile:

These are some of the interests and goals were working towards or running but not all inclusive.

o7

1 Like

If you’re active in the US TZ and would like to come join a casual lowsec/0.0 pvp group check us out:

1 Like

Sounds like you might be looking something like E-Fed, let’s have a chat on discord.

1 Like

Sounds like you want wormholes and just don’t know it yet!

https://kryptedgaming.com/eve-online-wormholes/why-wormholes/

1 Like

HI!

Unsure of your TZ, but FUN inc is recruiting! - we are EU TZ, small gang pvpers!

Come check us out!

1 Like

Bokbok @Undertow_Latheus ,

Glad to see youre coming back to the game. What group were you in back in the day and are you looking for the same kind of pvp content this time around?

When you have a chance, come into Fweddit discord and I’d love to talk about you joining Fweddit ORGNC.

Fweddit’s part of Free Range Chikuns, a proud poultry loving, small USTZ NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord when you’re free, just ask for me, niv (CEO).

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara (EU), Jordan Cesaill (EU) or Rizz Rostov (US).

1 Like

Hey you should check us out

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

Fatal Outcome have a "your with us or not at all” principle. This approach creates a target rich environment while building a relationship of strength and honor within our member ranks. We are engaged daily in PVP and have adopted a “Fight Club” mentality. Our only requirement is to just fight when it’s time to fight. All TZ’s are represented.

The null sec system also offer a well balanced life style that will allow you to sustain yourself financial needs while enjoying fights. Interested join: “All Night Long Pub” and have a chat.

1 Like

Hi!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

!! Preparing for triglavian invasions, triglavian mothership Xordahz and much more.

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace
■ Triglavian invasions
■ Triglavian combat
■ Triglavian industry

Join our Discord discord to learn more. or convo me.

1 Like

hi
did you find any thing ? if not mea culpa welcomes you, come by our discord or join our public channel in game : Mea Culpa.

1 Like

Fatal Outcome have a "your with us or not at all” principle. This approach creates a target rich environment while building a relationship of strength and honor within our member ranks.

We operate in Nullsec. We are a mix of PVP and Industrial doing ratting, mining, PI, building. We are engaged daily in PVP and have adopted a “Fight Club” mentality. One of our requirement is when it’s time to fight everyone must represent.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, teamspeak and discord, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

Therefore we offer a well balanced life style that will allow you to sustain yourself financial needs while enjoying fights. Interested join: “All Night Long Pub” and have a chat.

1 Like

Killboard

The Solitude Confederation, [SOCO-] is recruiting English speaking PvPers (US/EU). We are a close knit group based in Low Sec Solitude. SOCO- operates in Solitude, Placid, Syndicate, Aridia, Genesis and J-Space. We understand that real-life comes first and EvE is just an internet spaceship game.

What we offer?

• Content - We have fleets/Roams 3-4 times a week. We often drop on a moment’s notice.
  • Sexy Fleet Comp
  • Targets
  • Ships - Fleet Ships are Free!
  • Capital Hull SRP
  • R64 Moon Mining - Want extra isk? Say no more
  • BPO Library
  • Military Friendly!

Killboard

What we require?

• At least 10 million skillpoints
  • Working Mic
  • Complete Background check - Alts included
  • Competence - Don’t be the guy or girl to feed ships to the enemy, don’t screw your allies

Contact

“Meeko Gloom” Ingame
Meeko Gloom#7910 on discord
“SOCO- Public” Ingame Channel !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.