71M SP Player looking for PVP corp. EU/USTZ

still llooking

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slightly_smiling_face:

bumping.

Sent you a mail man

Hello codes, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Always looking for pilots to step up and lead roams… come check us out!

still searching

still looking

We are volta, INTO THE ETHER - USTZ/EUTZ - PVP

Bump on our reply lol

bump.

bump. editied.

If you want LS PVP and a great bunch with the opportunity to be more than just an F1 monkey (all our pirates are valued members of the corp) then join Stay Frosty, check us out :slight_smile:

We have started to do blops a couple months back and offer lots of small gang roams too :slight_smile:

bumping

Hit me up in game if you like to gatecamp in low-sec definitely our main activity and could always use one more multi-boxer.

sent a mail, @CA_F

bump.

So it’s been 20 days since your original post, mind if I ask why you haven’t found anything yet? Are there particular things you are looking for that you’re not finding? I’m curious because in my experience people tend to find something pretty quick unless they are being very picky and trying to find that right fit, or there are other circumstances. Not going to bother tossing a link and the rest of the recruiting spiel, but rather just start up a conversation.

trynna find the fight the very right fit, basically

still looking…