71M SP Player looking for PVP corp. EU/USTZ

PvP, multiboxer. Almost all of my toons can fly stuff like t3cs. active in most timezones. Main has roughly 70m SP. Can fly basically everything. Strongly prefer lowsec. Main interests:
Gatecamping
BLOPs ( with BSes)
small/medium scale pvp.
any form of pvp aside from battles 100+

2200-0400

Also have: Dread alt

Bonus points:
TS3 as main comms
active every day
can get lots of kills in a week (50+)
active system to camp
enables me to have some solo gameplay in the area the alliance lives in

1 Like

Trying to join as a multiple as a one corp is not likely going to happen.

1 Like

You should check out I aim to misbehave. I joined a few weeks ago with my 1 man corp (17 members, I’m a multi boxer as well). It’s great here, super laid back and the alliance is almost all PvPers. LS and NS content available, here’s a link to the thread.

still looking

bumping, updated some stuff.

Hi there Istoethecodes,

I know you are looking for lowsec but if you can consider thera then please keep reading :slight_smile:. If not i guess there is nothing wrong with a free bump to the top.

Iam responsible for our new established thera wing within our corp that will focus in small/midsize pvp and operate from thera which will be our headquarters.

As member of Pandemic horde you will also have access to big brawls if you want to do that and have good space where you can make iskies to fund your pvp needs.

PH is currently involved in the delve war and are blue to almost everyone IN DELVE, outside the are considered hostiles and potential targets for us to kill:)

if you want to know more just join our discord for a chit chat

have a good day
Prim

I’ve sent you an in-game mail good luck finding a group.

My name is Titanic Mistake, and if your looking for your next highly profitable blunder in space; honestly, look no further.

I am a career pirate and junior FC with Hlep Tackled

We have been recruiting for some time now, engage primarily with Fraternity, VVV, and the Caldarius Alliance in skirmishes in the Northern Regions (Branch, Vale, Venal, Tribute, and Tenal) in New Eden.

Our content isn’t limited to just fighting the Big Blue Null Bloc however, as we catch roaming gangs, steal ESS bonds, hunt ratters, and much more. There is home for you here and we want pilots just like you to come fly with us, to live in the best kind of null space, and to enjoy fleeting up with best kind of PVP group in the North.

With 24/7 content, pilots that care about improving their craft in combat, and a space for newer pilots to learn more about what PVP has to offer, this is a opportunity you should reach out to us about.

We are recruiting in all time zones!

Reach out to me in-game: Titanic Mistake

Use our Discord (https://discord.gg/q84DP82xMJ) to ask us your burning questions.

to the top!

still searching

Hello iStoleTheCodes,

I messaged you in game, but here is a lil blurb here too. I think you may be interested in our corp JREX. We are a small gang to large fleet PvP and industrial orientated Corp that has lots of content right out of our door. We also have a strong industrial component. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ.

We are founders of our alliance called Sedition. and are members of FI.RE coalition. We have lots of good fights and great content happening every day to from blops to roams to Gate camps. You would be able to do small gang and some other blops fleets if you’re interested.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called Jerkasaurus WRECKS for all recruitment!

Recruitment link: Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc [JREX] Null-Sec Corp is Recruiting (USTZ/EUSTZ)
discord: https://discord.gg/2jy6YfCC9q

Based on your interests we would be a great fit for you. We lose lokis as our primary blops doctrine and pvp doctrine. We use blops (preferred armor, but if you are Widow dude that’s fine). I know you prefer low-sec, but we are in sov-null and deployed to low-sec. We have gate camps set up during the day in your timezone. We also use loki’s as support ships (they are the best ships)

Let me know what you think.

I messaged you in game again.

Best,

YP2

Hi dude. The Order of Omerta is looking for people like you. We’re a small mining and pvp centred corp and we’re looking to get back to a respectable size. Looking for pilots who are willing to go on fleets, be on comms and have a good time. Bonuses if you are able to generate content for us all to enjoy. We mine and rat to fund our pvp activities, which is primarily small gang stuff. The alliance (Hardly Competent) and coalition (Kairos, Rekking Crew) have lots of fleets to join from thrasher to cap fleets. We enjoy flying together and having fun and are seeking like-minded pilots. We’ve got a great FC currently but are always looking for more content leaders, whether it’s pvp, indy, or whatever you want to do. Very laid back and no requirements for alarm clocking or being online everyday 24/7, only that every month we do a purge of players inactive for longer than 30 days.

All tz welcome however AU is our strongest at the moment (but looking to fill up all tz) but we have EU and US players. Help us become a valued member of our alliance and help us grow as a Corp.

Bonus points if you like helping members and want to make an impact on the Corp and help it grow and prosper.

If interested eve-mail Varina Vengari/Jerry Hojbjerg and we’ll be in touch.

1 Like

bumping,

still llooking

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slightly_smiling_face:

bumping.

Sent you a mail man

Hello codes, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Always looking for pilots to step up and lead roams… come check us out!

still searching