72m ISk per Hr is that what we look forward to at end game?

How so? you can run these in a tengu or even a T2 fit Marauder solo, and as far as loot goes they don’t drop multi-billion isk loot in 10/10… they drop multi- million isk loot … for billion isk drops you need to hunt Officers for purple drops! or hunt other players!

1 Like

He said the rewards are so low compared to the cost of the ships. For someone who thinks that a 600 mill ship is too much for a 100 mill an hour reward, yeah, a decent fit tengu or marauder is going to be a step up. Hence, difficult, because you’re likely not going to have the experience.

Some of the gist x types are pretty damn expensive. Plus the possible bpcs of faction battleships, could easily take you over a bill.

Takes work. Finding a good Corp is like buying a car.
Lots of research and test drives.

Finding one is what makes eve worth playing in my opinion. That makes it critical and worth the effort.

Most of the good groups I have flown with I met when they blew me up.
Going and getting blown up my be a good start.

2 Likes

Uh, ok… Bye

Ah so that is where you get them from, all this time I thought they are npc manufactured parts that are sold on the Market Place.

I look at those officer modules and thought I want Epic loot to drop like those.

First year and things are going well for me and thank you everyone who shared your replies.

She’s not wrong. One of my best Eve friends and most staunch of allies was someone I met when he killed me while wandering around in his home system. Before that moment, we were strangers who’d never interacted before.

He came looking for a fight. That’s fair, Eve being a PvP game and all. He didn’t get what he expected, though, from a bear like me. I can’t remember what I said to him after I saved my pod. I remember talking into the air, though, not expecting a reply. He did reply, though, and asked me what I was doing there. By the end of the conversation I had isk enough for a new ship, and eventually I made a new friend.

Competitive play and animosity are separate. If a person knows the people shooting them don’t hate them then it is possible to make some friends that way. If that player instead attacks back with a verbal tirade for PvPing in a PvP game, they have good reason not to want to talk or be friendly.

How someone handles loss is a very important deciding factor in what kind of experience they’ll have in Eve. The better they can cope with losing stuff, the better their experience will be overall. Losses will hurt less, and other people will like them more.

2 Likes

Hi, I apologise for that comment, I was responding to the wrong post.

Really sorry!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.