73M SP returning - LF socially active PvP

Hey @Alitara

I think our corp Filthy Peasants may fit what you are looking for.

We are a US TZ small gang pvp corporation that lives in lowsec Solitude. We’re an established and very active corp that runs fleets daily which include: subcap roams, gatecamps, WH diving, blops hunting, and capital drops depending on the specific situation. Our corp is very laid back and caters to a casual atmosphere where your time your own to do what you please though we expect people to join ops when your available.

I can answer each of your points quickly here:

1. Definitely have active daily pvp and the fleets are dependent upon what targets are out there.
  2. We’re a US TZ corp with some EU TZ and AU TZ coverage. Everyone is active on comms.
  3. Our enjoyment of the game is pvp so we’re always looking for a fight.
  4. Our fleets are all 10-20 people with some larger fights when us or our allies need help. We also use blops/capitals often as well.
  5. We live in lowsec next to nullsec. Its pretty easy to make ISK out here with a token amount of effort and in terms of mining its the same as null.
  6. We own all the local pocos for max PI profits.

Our interview process is an ESI check and a teamspeak 3 interview on comms. You’ll have the opportunity to speak with everyone active at the time so definitely speak with me in game or join our public channel Open Filth if you’d like to know more…

1 Like