73M SP returning - LF socially active PvP

Hello, I am Alitara and I am returning to Eve after a 3-year hiatus. I am cross-trained to all races up to BCs and some into Battleships (heavily Minmatar and Amarr), and can fly Amarr carrier. As this pilot is heavily combat focused, my main ISK making activities would revolve around ratting and plexes. I have a couple of alts that I haven’t trained much, primarily for non-combat ISK-making activities.

What am I looking for? (in order of importance)

1. First and foremost, I want to play with a group that is active daily. Space is lonely - I’d rather not fly solo except as an occasional challenge.
  2. USTZ members who are engaging and always in voice comms when actively playing.
  3. Primarily PvP focused.
  4. Small to medium sized fleets, but with potential to eventually use that Amarr carrier that is gathering rust.
  5. Prefer nullsec or WH space, but living in lowsec is not out of the question either.
  6. Access to PI for some eventual passive ISK making potential (I eventually want to be totally self-sufficient in terms of ship replacement).

The first 2 points are a must - please do not bother recruiting me if your corp is dormant during USTZ or you have lots of pilots in your corp who are not actively engaging with their corp mates. To sum it up, I want to be a part of a community.

I would prefer to be interviewed over voice comms, and it would be great if I could talk with multiple corp members. I would like a sense of the group’s personality and whether we are a good fit.

4 Likes

Hi, I think you’d be a solid for for us.

Small group, very involved and actively chatting in Discord daily… for daily PvP, just look at our killboard for proof :slight_smile:

Beyond that, we also do IRL meetups at EVE Online events, as well as just plain old brewery meetups in the US.

In the post below you can find our active timezones, culture, and expectations.

1 Like

You should take a look at Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We’re the high SP USTZ Corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea, and part of Legacy Coalition. We’re returning player friendly and happy to get you back on your feet. We use a variety of doctrines, from Retributions/Pontifexes to Muninns/Scimitars to Machariels/Guardians and all the way to capitals.

We have great ratting space available for making money, and if you do ever go into lowsec you’re also able to plex in Faction Warfare space, as we are in the Gallente Militia. You also have opportunities to use your alts for ISK making, as mining or moon mining often calls for as many people or characters as you can get.

We’re the most active corporation within our alliance, and you will find there’s always things to do. We are actively on comms and have daily fleets on both alliance and coalition levels in both US and EUTZ. We specialize in small to medium gang sized fleets, though coalition level fleets may be significantly larger than that.

We’re getting PI set up now, but once we do it will be quite good for your passive ISK.

If you’re interested in learning more and becoming part of our community, here’s our public Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

1 Like

Federation of Freedom Fighters is looking for more PvP pilots to join us in Sov Nullsec. .

We offer:

-Daily PvP
-Competent FCs
-Great space for isk making rather it be Super Ratting or Rorq Mining
-SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
-Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
-Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
-Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
-Awesome ticker F-OFF
-Use TeamSpeak for voice comms
-We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
-We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

You can join our in-game recruitment channel F-OFF NOW to speak to one of our recruiters or contact me in game. You can also get a hold of me on Discord Justin Starr STARR#8251.

1 Like

o/ We are small but recruiting in US TZ 0.0, based PvP and PvE, we want people active on comms as well. I like that you are inquiring about this. Man just come aboard and kill some stuff with us. Hit us up on discord or ingame! i wish you success in your search.

1 Like

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

Negative Entropy. in Black Legion is the place to be for PVP!

We provide:

• Highly experienced FCs (including the legendary Elo Knight)

• Active and engaged corp leadership

• Almost nightly high quality fleets, many opportunities for small gang aswell!

• A group of friendly and respectful players

• Access to sov-null space for PVE; other very high ISK/hour ways to make money to fund PVP/PLEX

We require that you (are):

• Active & PVP oriented

• Able to fly all our doctrines well (At least Lvl 4 support skills for Retribution, Muninn, Legion, Scimitar)

• Have a combat a combat capable alt (sabre, blops hunter, captial alt) on separate account to your main

• Willing and able to train a capital alt (if you haven’t got one already)

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends. We’re based in Venal but are semi-nomadic with lots of different stagings (read: content)!

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested Discord

Checkout our forum post for more info

Checkout our zkill to see what we’re about

1 Like

Hi
I’ve sent a mail to you in game

1 Like

Hello, maybe you’d be interested in my corp. We’re relatively new but have been expanding quickly and part of an active and well established alliance.

Asymmetrical Warfare is currently based in Syndicate

We are USTZ with activity going on until early AUTZ

What we offer:

• Medium sized PVP

• Capital Fights

• Black ops

What we require:

• Active Pilots

• Be self sufficient

• Willing to train into doctrines

Any questions?

Join our ingame channel: TAKLD, mail Skayarck Arran, message Skayarck#4218 on discord

1 Like

Hey @Alitara

I think our corp Filthy Peasants may fit what you are looking for.

We are a US TZ small gang pvp corporation that lives in lowsec Solitude. We’re an established and very active corp that runs fleets daily which include: subcap roams, gatecamps, WH diving, blops hunting, and capital drops depending on the specific situation. Our corp is very laid back and caters to a casual atmosphere where your time your own to do what you please though we expect people to join ops when your available.

I can answer each of your points quickly here:

1. Definitely have active daily pvp and the fleets are dependent upon what targets are out there.
  2. We’re a US TZ corp with some EU TZ and AU TZ coverage. Everyone is active on comms.
  3. Our enjoyment of the game is pvp so we’re always looking for a fight.
  4. Our fleets are all 10-20 people with some larger fights when us or our allies need help. We also use blops/capitals often as well.
  5. We live in lowsec next to nullsec. Its pretty easy to make ISK out here with a token amount of effort and in terms of mining its the same as null.
  6. We own all the local pocos for max PI profits.

Our interview process is an ESI check and a teamspeak 3 interview on comms. You’ll have the opportunity to speak with everyone active at the time so definitely speak with me in game or join our public channel Open Filth if you’d like to know more…

1 Like

@Alitara Hello.

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative.

You meet our SP requirement

would-you-like-to-know-more

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ
or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

1 Like

Sounds like you would be a perfect fit for us! We’re tight knit group of people, most of us older than 30. We throw ourselves at everything space has to offer, and have a lot of fun doing it! We’re also big in the USTZ

Swing by our Discord channel and say hello, or get in touch with one of our recruiters in-game!

Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alitara,
You sound like a great fit for Astrotech after reading your post. I also have taken breaks from eve before because of the lack of interaction with other corp mates. I’ve loved my experience with Astrotech and we would enjoy having you grow with our team.

You can read our full ad here for more details:

Or you can come visit with us on discord to see if you would enjoy hanging out with us:

1 Like

Hey there

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We donâ€t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed)

Link on forums:Evian Industries - Looking for nullsec pilots!

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I have made a decision and joined a corp. Consider this thread closed.

1 Like

Yes, please apply! We would love to have ya!

1 Like

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - tweettweet5603(EU), Ellise Solette (US) blankbling (US / AU)

Join: GLD PUBLIC

come talk to us

1 Like

Phantom Operatives is looking for new members… Small wormhole group of decent guys. We sit around discord and shoot the ■■■■, either running C3’s or PVP. Not many of us, but we are solidly active. Send me a in game mail and I’ll get you into the discord. Thanks and fly safe!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.