77 million SP Pilot Needs New Home

Hello, my name is Hexian, Lets start off with what I am looking for!

1. People active on coms ( Do not invite me if you do not have active coms I am already playing the game alone i am looking for some people to have fun with and make some new friends)

2. People who understand real life stuff Comes First ( I am currently dealing with a crazy wife who is driving me nuts while we are buying another home, I have 2 teenage boys who drive me bonkers both are driving and I am constantly fixing their vehicles, I also have 16 acres of land to keep up on my days off, But I am usually free evenings and I am in the central US timezone, as soon as the new house is finished in about 3 months or less I will be on a whole lot more but still play every chance I get too)

3. Looking for a group that is in Null Sec that has room for me to grow in I would like to eventually do different things like PVP( Need a group to work with me I would love to do some group PVP stuff in fleets), and yes I would like to try large scale mining also. Sometimes due to my schedule I like to log on and shoot some rats while my wife thinks I am paying attention to what she is saying lol!

4. No PAP’s, now that does not mean I do not want to do CTA’s if I am near my PC and get a CTA ping I will happily defend my space I am living in but if you are mad because I am not available to participate in your CTA because I am working on my sons car or other stuff then I am not your guy( Refer back to number 2)

5. Capitals (Can not fly one yet but would love a group that would eventually teach me how to fly a Capital ship in PVP Fleets)

What I can offer:

1. If I am on I will be on coms
  2. If I am on or can get on for a CTA I will
  3. Will train for whatever ships I need to for the Corp or Alliance
  4. Loyalty (Do I really need to explain this part?)
  5. Dedication, I may not be the best pilot but i will work on what ever i have
    to to get better for the group, just have patience with me lol!

Please send an in game mail to Hexian Aurilen if you are interested in recruiting me, I look forward to talking to new people and finding me a perminant home, I am available to talk to some one on Discord/ Mumble/ Ventrilo/ TeamSpeak. I pefer to talk to people over coms before joining the Corp or alliance.

Take a look maybe we will interest you!

Would you be interested in whs?

• 23/7 alliance/corp
  • Activity req. log in and get on a kill mail once a month, tell us about extended breaks e.g. a holiday
  • Part of famed Project Box Coalition (Project.Mayhem , Snuffed Out , WANGS)
  • Home is lowsec but currently deployed in Cloud Ring taking Sov!
  • “Mature” (not emotionally) player base
  • TS3 Discord Auth FleetUp etc

Come check us out bro!

Sounds like it may be fun would love to talk more with you guys about your corp is there a way you could reach out to me and we could chat on coms about it?

60 Squadron Is A Nullsec corporation within Mordus Agels

We’re here for good fights, we’re not too serious and everyone gets involved in the action.

What We Can offer you.
*>Fleets Of All Sizes
*>Regular PvP - With Corp & Friends
*>Friendship.
*>Active Teamspeak3 Server
*>Chilled laid-back environment
*>Money Making opportunities
*>BlackOps Drops

What we require from you>
*>Basic English Skills (written and spoken)
*>Interest in Corp/ Alliance Activities
*>10 Million Skill points.
*> Maturity
*> Respect for Alliance/ Blues.

How to Apply.
Join Our Ingame Channel
60Recruit

Hope to hear from you sir.

Yup I will send you an mail in game with instructions.

Thanks look forward to chatting with you some more about your Corp!

Yo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

I think we’re exactly what you’ve been looking for!

Take a look to our corp I’m sure you’ll find it appealing

Greetings Hexian

We are a corporation that like to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

We are active, friendly and not afraid to take on and build up even the newest of pilots. We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots and we thrive on the opportunity to help and develop our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if your ambitions, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good laughs and are not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel and poke one of the recruiters, we would love to hear from you.

Public Channel – Lizards Pub

Points of contact –
Claytis
Ltd SpacePig
Tuggers

Recruitment Status – Open

What we look for :

18+ Years of age
Voice comms
15+mil SP
The hunger to smash people in the face
Solid sense of humour, we love the bants
What you can expect :

Strong UK/EU time zone presence
Daily PVP roams
Solid leadership
Active members
Experience and willing to assist
Corp JF service
Sov
Weekly BLOPS fleets

U2NG, care bears with teeth are looking for a few good members

Join our public channel: U2NG

Up2-NoGood - Care bears with teeth

Are you between 18-99 years old? Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies. Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking? Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard? Can you stop the Rokh? Do you really want to stop the Rokh? Is going to the disco your other favourite activity? Then it’s time for you to sign up to BlueWaffe, the Bluest of Waffes. Join channel “BlueWaffe Pub” for more info

What we offer:

• Explosions
  • Questionable Advice and Tutorials
  • Strong and Stable Memes
  • Hopes and Dreams
  • The Biggest E-Peens
  • No Rhymes Allowed
  • Empty Collection Cups for Tears
  • Hookers and Blackjack
  • Relaxed Enviroment

What we expect:

• Willingness to use Teamspeak
  • Teamplayers
  • Willingness to pretend to enjoy Admiral Genaral Alagreen’s jokes
  • Willingness to explode
  • Willingness to be self sufficient
  • Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

Business casual, come join our public channel for a chat.

Any questions do please get in touch

Hey, @Hexian_Aurilen ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Nyne Vancloud (US)

Join: GLD Public

check us out

If you are still looking, I have a role on my books which may suit you. Contact me here or in game and I will put you in touch. They are operating in null and have active voice comms and regular fleets covering both US and EU timezones

Ico Anneto
Anneto Recruitment Services