77m sp LF low sec small gang pvp

Hey, I’m returning to eve after a long break, been having fun with solo but wanna find a corp to hang out with as well.

I mostly prefer corps with a scheduled roams but where you can also log on and fly out with whoever’s around. FW space is best but no corps in FW please.

I might be open to null/wh if I think you’d be a good fit but low sec is what I’m most comfortable with.

I’m UK based so EU/early US TZ.

Hi there Vestion

Please check us out, i think we could be a good fit for what you are looking.

Just have a look at our recruitment post below and find out more about us

cheers
prim

Heyyyyy Vestion! Welcome back after your long break, if you are looking for a fun and active corp that provides scheduled roams then The Fuel Consortium is for you!

We Offer:

• A friendly corporation for all experience levels and time zones
  • Regular fleets for PVE, PVP, Mining. Players can also offer to run events themselves
  • A unique buyback program for Ice, Ore, Loot, and PI products
  • PVP, PVE, Incursion, Mining and WH Training
  • We provide a Ship Replacement Program for corporation events.
  • Free access to our Industrial and Citadels infrastructure

We are based in the Genesis region and have a tight-knit community. We cater to almost every playstyle. We have pilots in nearly every time zone so playing with others when you are online will not be a problem.

If you are interested, please feel free to join our discord server here or message us in-game in our public channel “The Fuel Consortium Public”.

We look forward to flying with you!
-Tyree D’varo

hey, welcome back. We have scheduled roams and usually 2-3 fleets a day that are optional, mostly small gang (less than 40) players but sometimes it does scale up to 300+. We own our null spec space and are part of RMC coalition which means we own the entirely of impass and into Feth. Check out our advert - Free beer and hookers for all that join us - #40 by Clara_Precesdei

Hello!
Newly Reborn Mercenary Alliance Is Hiring PVP Pilots & Recruiters For ISK, PLEX Units & Full SRP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey there Vest mate, UK brother myself, Corp has a few UK and US gents, we’re based in a hi-sec island in the middle of low-sec area, so we get a lot of PvP, and a good amount of quiet time as well.

We get quite a bit of WH’s too considerng our location and have our own WH base too, nothing too fancy, we’re quite small and tightly knit.

If you’re up for a chat lad come join through the links here: Click here for Schrödinger’s PLEX - #34 by Shadow_Asuna

Hello!
Newly Reborn Mercenary Alliance Is Hiring PVP Pilots & Recruiters For ISK, PLEX Units & Full SRP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.