Returning scrub looking for UK based PvP corp

hey, im a returning player who wants to learn how to PvP so i guess the corp should be newbro friendly and around UK/EU timezone would also be good.

I have 4.3 m skill points so yeah I didn’t play all that long before i quit the last time.

Check us out if you’re casual

Maybe we can offer what you are looking for.

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

80% British Corp -Est 2007- Imperium - The Initiative- Nullsec corp - OWNED - EU/US TZ

Probably should have also mentioned that I dont wanna be a part of a big alliance, I just want small gang stuff going on. Been in a big alliance and its just not really beginner friendly, way too much stuff going on for me to understand.

FEDUP is probably what you’d call a big fish in a small pond, or something like that. We’re a middle-sized Alliance in low-sec, the home of gang and small fleet action. My corporation Alwar Fleet, has around 100 members and is dedicated to the EUTZ within FEDUP (particularly the UK… :thinking:)

Alwar Fleet has a big focus on gang and small fleet PVP. We won’t hold your hand every step of the way and expect you to know the basic mechanics of the game on joining, but we’ll give you help where you need it in PVP and the opportunity to get better, as well as giving you all the resources you could possibly need to make a go of low-sec with us.

Check out the link and hit me up if you’re interested.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.