Old Pilot L4 New Home

I’ve been around since the early days of EVE under various names. Due to life, I have been away from the game for a little over a year or so now and am eager to come back.

While really only interested in Null PvP, my ears are open to other opportunities as well. Especially if the opportunities are with a great group.

Here are a few of the high-level details about me:

• 150mil + SP (all combat)
  • Caps + BLOPS (love blops) + all subcaps
  • Years (even though mostly irrelevant now) of FC experience
  • EST (US) TZ
  • I’m not a poor PvP’er and love to help out around the house

If you have a solid group, I’m interested in what you have going on. If you want to reach me, it’s best if you PM me in game. I’ll probably be slow to reply on here.

PS - yes, I have an extensive corp history; 99% of the corps listed there are mine. I suffer from OCD and impulsive corp creating. If you do your research, you’ll see that most of those corps were started by my alt, Tibruk.

Looking forward to chatting with all you recruiters out there!

We live in lowsec, but regularly venture into Syndicate, feel free to give us a look.

Solid Group check!

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

hey @cphinx,

RCJT - Right Click Jump To certainly has a great group of people. If you are interested in coming down to Null we have a war on deck so could definitely use the help.

Join us on Discord if you want to talk: https://discord.gg/TXPJbqv

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

If you are interest in pvp or faction warfare give a look

Please give our recruitment post a read and see if we are the right fit:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.