Returning to the Game (again!)

Just like all other Eve players - you never really quit, just take a long break. Well, I am returning after a long break to find that I need a group of people to fly with.

What I am looking for:

Life in 0.0 or WH space
Fleets during my time zone (US-EST) to PvP in
Time to make money in exploration
Fun conversations in corp / alliance chat

What I provide:

85m+ skill points, mostly sub cap skills
laid back attitude willing to help out where I can
experience in both 0.0 and WH’s (have lived in a C4 and a C6).
a cap pilot alt waiting to be reactivated in the right situation

I would prefer to join a founded group of people rather then join a new corp at the “ground level”. Also, do not want NPC 0.0 - did that once, did not like it.

@Noob_Bait,

Null space - click
fleets in ustz - click
exploration space - click
corp not on ground level - click

Looks like i can click all your boxes. as far as your cap alt if you want to use him for a war that would click another box.

if you want to you can Right Click Jump To - RCJT and send me a msg on discord rangerwolfy#4987 before someone with a Bad Attitude comes around.

https://forums.eveonline.com/uploads/short-url/kTluKcdOmMLkUpzgNclT9Pmepyk.png

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

feel free to hit us up

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.