78m sp toon looking for content

Hello. I’m coming out of a high class wh corp and looking for a new home. I’m simply not having much fun with the game atm for various reasons so I’m looking for a change of scenery.

I offer 5 toons-

• 78m SP main with excellent subcap skills (all racial cruiser to 5, logi 5, marauders 5 cuz reee the meta lol, etc) and currently training into carriers then fax

• Cap alt with good dread/carrier skills; currently training into a Fax (close to being done this and then maybe I’ll look at a super? perfect dread? idk)

• tackle alt that can fly a very well skilled sabre/HIC/Inty

• a weird meme alt that does lots of stuff. highlights are perfect scanning skills, reactions skills (wormholer btw), and well skilled for subcap krabbing (nestor/VNI). currently training him to fly a stratios bc I enjoy occasionally exploring and killing explorers

• an OOC hauling/sp farm toon that I plan to keep OOC for wardec reasons. Also use him for a little cash injection once in a while. No issue providing API for him or any others

For me personally -

• I have a busy irl job but I still find time to log in 3-4 nights per week for at least a bit and I’m very active on my weekends

• I have FC experience in WHs. I’ve run armor fleets, 100mn, and smaller stuff. Never FCd caps or anything in nullsec but this is due to me spending most of my time in WHs. Willing to both lead and follow equally well

• I am looking for a well-established corp that frequently engage in small-medium gang pvp content in addition to the alliance-wide fleets. willing to consider another wh corp or something in sov null

• Most importantly, I am looking to have fun playing eve. For me, this looks like frequent pvp, occasional ratting for isk, and always spreading the good memes.

Reach out if you’re hiring. I am Challenger Nolen in game.

o/

(editted for formatting)

2 Likes

Federation of Freedom Fighters is looking for more capable PvP pilots to join us in Sov Nullsec. .

We offer:

-Daily PvP
-Competent FCs
-Ability to be an FC when you want
-Great space for isk making rather it be Super Ratting or Rorq Mining
-SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
-Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
-Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
-Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
-Awesome ticker F-OFF
-We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
-We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

You can join our in-game recruitment channel F-OFF NOW to speak to one of our recruiters or contact me in game.

1 Like

Hi,

What TZ are you?

C0ntraband Inc are currently recruiting. PVP corp who are currently based in Tenerifis with Razor. Not actively at war, but there is plenty of content to find, and I think we do a pretty good job of getting out and stoking the content.

We understand the RL factors and genuinely always a RL>Eve mentality. Most of us have busy jobs and/or kids, so more than feel you on that.

We’re putting the infrastructure in place so that we can minimise ratting/mining time to small weekly ops, which means we can spend the rest of the time shooting things. We also have a firm desire to have fun, since thats what keeps people most involved.

I’m heading off to work, so easiest place to catch me is on Discord https://discord.gg/Syjzhrb

Thanks

1 Like

o/ We are old pilots, some returning to game as well and relearning. Please feel free to drop in to our ingame channel CONIN Lounge, or reach me on discord my tag is : spiked amarr#0703

1 Like

Would be good for you, especially if you got limited time, just jump in fleet, get on comms and undock. Endless content just waiting to be pewed.

1 Like

Hi mate,

You could probably consider in trying the Weekend Warrior way, as some of us do.
In a few words, VSQ is a EUTZ based pvp oriented corporation interested in growing it’s members core.We are a part of an awesome Weekend Warriors group, offering many ways of content to our members PVP wise ( small gang and medium sized fleets ) around our low secs stageing system near by Pure Blind, during the week, but mainly as the name states, more organized on weekends.If you do play a lot during the week also,no problem, theres plenty of small gang to be done at times also.

You can read more about us on our advert or even poke us on discord if theres anything else that you might want to know:

1 Like

Hi mate

We may be exactly waht you are looking for at Brittas Empire. Come join us on our discord for a chat at

Also a bit more info about us here

2 Likes

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp for a number of alliances
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 95%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Stable group of 30+ active pilots
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama, just have fun
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Lots of fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Plenty ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

o/, Hi Challenger, I hope everythings going well with your search for a corporation.

Currently, yes, we are looking for new members.

The first thing you should know is that we offer a well rounded experienced corp. One who’s been around the block a few times but still has room for new members to grow and become valued honored pilots in their own right.

We go out of our way to support active pilots. The more activity we see the more we support you and it all isn’t just related to pvp support. No matter where your Isk making choices may take you we offer a means to help you maximize your profit margin.

We offer our members not only ALL of Delve to exploit but also exclusive systems where they can rat, mine ABCs or Moon Goo. Do industry to their heart’s content or roam and hunt to quench their blood thirst.

We offer not only loyalty but also brotherhood. Where members look out for one another, work and fight together until the bitter end.

And while we have a few simple rules such as “Don’t be a dick” and “Learn from your losses” Ultimately the only limitations placed on you will be the limitations you place on yourself.

Feel free to visit our in Game Public channel or simply convo me and we can have a chat in ts to answer any questions.

Zervas Aeronautics
PUB: The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

All the best!

Deaths Phoenix
Zervas Aeronautics

1 Like

if you are still looking for a group Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp!

1 Like

Stop reviving dead threads please, this guy joined a corp 15 days ago come on

3 Likes

Hello there @Challenger_Nolen!

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in WH’s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp opportunities Bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

Hope to hear from ya! We could use some more experience, as we definitely fall on the smaller side of corps! Thanks and good luck in your search!

1 Like

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP POSTING IN DEAD THREADS

1 Like

I agree damnit srsly this is f u c k I n g annoying

1 Like

lol, my bad, still new to this. Added to the ignore list! Thanks!

1 Like

Come fly with us in delve, lots of content!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/asteroid-farm-unlimited-adfu-null-sec-corporation-pvp-ratting-industrial/110490/62

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.