53+mill sp pilot lf new home. Alt can fly faxes Alt 47m SP

Looking for a new home, Null sec corp/Group

My main can fly most subcaps, Fly logi. Alt can fly faxes, Rorq’s and Jump freighters

Looking for a corp with no weekly or monthly kill minimums.

I am East coast US so hopefully US time zone content.

Edit I miss remembered the Amount of SP I had. 53m on my main and 47m on my fax/JF alt, Up coming dread pilot has 40m

Hello Oumpaa,

Have you ever considered living in WH space? I am currently in a corporation called : Holy Hunters who focuses on PvP with some PVE on the side. We live in a C4 with C3-C4 which gives good ISK and great small gang fights. We’re all EST and CENTRAL time zone.

We are looking for a specific mindset and attitude. By that ,we are looking for pilots who want to scan by themself, and together, we scan as a group. We are also looking for members who are not toxic towards other group and we want members who believe in WH justice.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from evictions. If that sounds interesting and you’d like to either know more or join, here is a discord invitation : Holy Hunters

Hey there Oumpaa,

If you are looking for a USTZ home and want use your toons then check out Into the Ether.

Hit me on Discord as well if you have questions.

Justin Starr STARR#8251

Hanging by a threat is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

Ingame chat channel : Hanging by a threat

Oumpaa Podiene#8993 If anyone wants to chat add me on discord

German Efficiency is seeking new pilots! We are a Zero-Drama, multinational/global corporation based in null-sec, that is looking for more people to join our tight knit, and somewhat murderous, community. We do alliance operations, small gang roams, mining fleets with max boosts, and even ‘Mining Permits’ enforcement in high-sec.

We Offer:

• PvP content on every scale
  • Full membership in the Imperium
  • Access to the most profitable player owned space in the game
  • Ship Replacement Program
  • Doctrines for every taste
  • Daily Corp Activities
  • Activity across the EU and US time-zones
  • Ties to a High Sec Corp if that is more your flavor
  • Over 1000 BPOs and thousands of BPC’s

Come speak with us in “German Efficiency” Public Channel in-game, or on Discord German Efficiency

Silly me did not look before I posted my main has 53m Sp, Alt has 47m and another has 40m

i take all 3 alts if u be interested in joining the wormhole addiction?

Come talk to us
One of Power and Glory. One that will stand and fight to the DEATH. You should all fear our RAGE.

**Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us. Proud members of Goon swarm Federation. **

What we offer:

*** Regular PvP Content**
*** Capital PvP**
*** Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining**
*** Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships**
*** Free Skillbook Program**
*** Corp Moon buy back program**

Our Requirements:

*** Full ESI on file while a member of the Corp**
*** Ability to use Discord and Mumble**
*** Have a good attitude and be a team player**
*** Have a dedicated PvP character**
*** You must have fun and enjoy playing the game**

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - blankbling
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Superthing (NA), Brendan Anneto (AU) Master leeho sumtingwong (US), Anubis TTC (US)

**Join: GLD.Public (in game) or our discord Gladiators of Rage

If all you want is PvP there are better options. If you want to be able to do some of anything [except wormholes] then consider us. The video is short, fun, and well made.

Sounds like you fit here.

We are The Order of Omerta and we are a mining, indy and pvp Corp, proud members of The Celestial Empire, and are seeking like minded pilots to fly with us. We are goal oriented and are looking for miners, pvpers, indy and pve players to join our Corp and help build this thing with us.

Our philosophy is to create a place ppl can work and play together without constant stress or obligations, play how you want.

We do pvp but don’t require it (except qrf fleets, gotta keep us safe). No CTAs, Strat op or other pvp obligations if you don’t want it. ON THE OTHER HAND, if you do like pvp we got plenty for you. Small to large gang engagements, SIGs and other specialized groups, and large coalition level fleets to help shape the map. Cap fleets to blops we do it all. Most fleets are SRPable and we got fun ppl to kill with and experienced FCs.

We got low cost indy structures, organized mining fleets with max boosts, moon and ice mining as well as access to several markets to sell goods at. Good PI along with a Buyback and now a sellback program to help fulfill your indy needs. Come join our famed juke box fleets where we all play music while we socialize on coms together.

We got great ratting and other money making opportunities available for everyone from capital pilots to newbro pilots. We can help train folks to get them into various content so don’t be shy. We got a wardec free highsec Corp for newbros and those who love HS content.

We ask for a mature attitude, ESI check, active mic, willingness to participate in fleets and in coms (not all the time if you’re an introvert but we do wanna hear from you) and voice interview. Looking for players who want a strong helpfulcommunity and are seeking active pilots to fly with.

Join our Discord to chat or message Varina Vengari in game.

Loads of PVP Content here! Drop in! Ruthless Regiment, Growing Nullsec Corporation is Recruiting!

oumpaa Podiene,

In game mail sent, I think you will like it here, feel free to reach back.

Come say hello on our discord → Discord

USIA is looking for budding mission runners to help raise standings and make great isk doing it.

Considering we are a service moreso than a corp, you can work for us and still be in another corp

We provide standings for pirate groups as well and could use a few nullseccers helping out with that.

I think you would have fun with us, hit me up!

Rots Mijnwerker#5566 on discord

Invictus Imperium is looking for Team players who are interested in PVE & PVP

We will provide content and corporation ops for:

*Corp/Alliance Discord(we ask you use it)
*Coalition Mumble

• co-op abyssal runs
  • mission running
  • deep exploration runs
  • PI production chains
  • Incursion running
  • sponsored PVP
  • manufacturing
  • mentoring program

We welcome:

• omega and alpha clones
  • no minimum SP required, just goodwill

Logistics:

• the corporation is currently based in Fountain space 0.0 sov
  • we have acces to a stations owned by a corp and have our own moons
  • we have 10% tax rate to fund in corp SRP & have alliance SRP for alliance ops/coalition ops
  • we will offer ships with fits for the sponsored corporation ops
    *Corp buyback

If you want to talk more, send a PM or an email.
Wyvvern Psycorax - SA
Bioshibby thedestroyer - EU
Episcopus Raptor - EU
Vilewoman - US
Talon Blacksheer - US

Looks like you need the Infrastructure for all your Schuff

You active? I’m game to talk

Invictus Imperium is looking for Team players who are interested in PVE & PVP

We will provide content and corporation ops for:

*Corp/Alliance Discord(we ask you use it)
*Coalition Mumble

• co-op abyssal runs
  • mission running
  • deep exploration runs
  • PI production chains
  • Incursion running
  • sponsored PVP
  • manufacturing
  • mentoring program

We welcome:

• omega and alpha clones
  • no minimum SP required, just goodwill

Logistics:

• the corporation is currently based in Fountain space 0.0 sov
  • we have acces to a stations owned by a corp and have our own moons
  • we have 10% tax rate to fund in corp SRP & have alliance SRP for alliance ops/coalition ops
  • we will offer ships with fits for the sponsored corporation ops
    *Corp buyback

If you want to talk more, send a PM or an email.
Wyvvern Psycorax - SA
Bioshibby thedestroyer - EU
Episcopus Raptor - EU
Vilewoman - US
Talon Blacksheer - US