Covert Agenda - Black Ops Military Industrial Complex

Covert Agenda (Previously Ni Industries) - We are Bloodthirsty Black ops dropping Industrialists Looking for pilots to join our ranks! (NA)(EU) 5M sp requirement +100 days
Were a tight nit group of players who encourage you to do what you enjoy in eve.

Looking first and foremost for some Killer PVP pilots

-Stationed in Nul Sec!
-Mining/Indy with over Many Moons
-Black ops fleets
-Ice is Life
-PVP/Small fleets/Large fleets (as well as basic training and opportunities to FC)
-Standing fleets always near by
-Buy back programs
-PVE/Ratting
-Opportunity to fund a market through industry
-Exploration
-Ship Replacement Programs

For the industrialists!!!
All members after 15 days will have access to ALL CORPERATE ASSETS so that any member can participate in industrial or scientific endeavors etc. without the expense and time of assembling their own library. We have an extensive BP library available for manufacturing and reactions

The goal of this corp is to give players maximum access to in game content. We are building a community corp where you’re encouraged to do the activity you enjoy.

We are NA and EU TZ. So don’t be shy, we are growing across all time zone.
Join Discord @ Covert Agenda to talk with a director/Recruiter or
Join Channel The Road Home in eve for more information.

4 Likes

Any interest in joining a new / growing alliance with similar goals in mind? We are not war eligible and intend to stay that way. All structures need to be held by holding corps.

The alliance is called ‘loading’ send me a mail in game if you are interested. We have between 20 and 30 people online at any time usually and we find it really helps drive content.

where do I find the recruitment channel? Do you have like a discord or something?
Sorry I am new

bump o/ and @pop9459_Vidlicka i msged you in game

bump o/

Solid group of guys. Only been playing a month and they’ve helped me learn more of the nuances of the game more than either of the corps that I’ve worked with so far, in just 1 week.

1 Like

bump o/

1 Like

Bump o/

Keep it to one bump per 24 hours period, thank you.

1 Like

Okay, sorry

bump o7

Bump o7

Bump o7

bump o/

bump o/

bump o/

great group to play with funny and extremely help for us newbros and also good for veterans.

1 Like

bump o/

bump o/

bump o/