143m sp pilot considering coming back

currently have enough plex to play for three months and am running on the free week they gave for that horrendous survey. im looking for a potential null sec corp with good space. ive mainlined pvp since around 2010 (2008 char) but i think im going to lean towards pve for a little while. for pvp im almost 100% logi but will fill any role really.

any ads or questions post here please. oh and ts/discord preferred

If you’re looking at PVE in nullsec, you’ll probably end up quiting again. Super stale. Look towards wormholes, way spicer ISK/hr that leads to actual PvP content.

yeah ive had a lot of fun stomping you and krippled gaming lol. im taking a break from holes since i never ratted in them. OH and being rolled into your home so you can use caps on us when we both have even numbers

1 Like

hello what Tz? do you play if so our corp is recruiting and we have lvl 5 mission available in our low-sec space

i play all tz atm. and i have no idea i can even do lvl 5s but i will keep that in mind

no worries, lvl 5 mission can be efficiently done with certain marauder or carrier but barghest or raven would do the work as well but will take more time. being able to do lvl 5 is not an issue, raising the standing towards the lvl 5 agent and corporation is not that hard. isk wise you can earn alot what i mean by alot is billions in a month. depending on what ship you are using and how many mission pullers you have.

1 Like

im liking your idea since ive never done lvl 5 but also want to give it at least 24h to see if there are any others.

no worries, you can ask us more about our corp in our discord recruitment channel https://discord.gg/8X9txsRs. cheers mate o7

1 Like

Hi Jim,

Welcome back I guess

If you can consider a independent pvp group operation from venal (Null npc) please check our recruitment post below

If you want talk come over to our discord

Best of luck finding a new home

Cheers
Prim

insta no even before the third word lol. im not jim

Greetings. Our association is part of TEST so we live in Delve. We are one of the smaller associations and consider ourselves to be a Military Industrial Complex as we participate in PvP and also build full Capitol and Sub Cap production. Full fleet of Carriers for qualified members to use. 10 moons to mine, plenty of 64’s & 32’s. The Pve content your particularly looking for is mostly vs Blood Raiders plus were also moderatly close to Sansha space with a large blue network to work in if your needing some other flavor. The only thing we are weak in is wormholes aside from using them for transport to high sec, this means moving you out we can get done often in a day or two. Enjoy the game and fly dangerous.

Hey Jin,

Will drop you a message in in game.

Kind regards,

Ernak

one last bump

Hi Jin, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you have any questions feel free to send me an EVEmail in-game and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

are you serious? did you see me post in kybernaut clade’s discord or talk in local in that one system? if not lol wow what a coincidence

We at Guns might be a lil too chill for what youre looking for, but check out our ad anyway if you get a chance and hopefully we can chat soon. Cheers!

Hey man why don’t you check out my pvp corp Rusted and Rejuvenated. We are a small gang pvp corp currently living in pure blind with our alliance Weapons of Mass Production. We mostly do small gang roams and fun stuff. We also have most of space neutral to us at the moment while we grow, so lots of places to roam not only locally but to Yeet Fleet out to. You can find the full listings of what we offer in our forum post below.

Forum Post: [RRUST] Rusted and Rejuvenated - EUTZ/USTZ > Weapons Of Mass Production > NullSec PvP > Fleet & Small Gang > Recruiting Experienced Pilots

Zkill: Rusted and Rejuvenated | Corporation | zKillboard

Discord: Rusted Discord

Also feel free to reach out to me in game at at my character, Vladamier Donvendonish or join our recruitment channel “Trust in Rust”

Hi Jim :joy: (sorry Jin couldn’t resist),

I run a close knit corp in Fraternity. While we’re predominantly a pvp corp we like our isk as much as the next man so tend to spread our PVE out in different ways - some of us use the huge amounts of space Frat owns to mine/rat/explore, some use our WH to run C5 sites and others run abyssal sites. We also have access to Caldari Lv5 missions.

As a corp the core group have flown together for about 8 years. We’ve met up in RL for a beer and play other games together too - we basically try to have a community feel to the corp. You’ll find some good chilled banter here, no stress atmosphere and hopefully some fun.

If you’re interested have a look at the ad below and hop on disco for a chat - [ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 corp is recruiting

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.