53m sp pilot looking for new home Null sec

Looking for a new home, Null sec corp/Group

My main can fly most subcaps, Fly logi. Alt can fly faxes, Rorq’s and Jump freighters

Looking for a corp with no weekly or monthly kill minimums.

I am East coast US so hopefully US time zone content.

Edit I miss remembered the Amount of SP I had. 53m on my main and 47m on my fax/JF alt, Up coming dread pilot has 40m

If you are looking for a chill PvP environment but with access to all of what Nullsec offers check us out at Into the Ether.

We are PvP Sov Nullsec corp that is part of Out of the Blue alliance. We are based in Scalding Pass and are looking for more peeps to join us.

Check out our forum post and if you have any questions reach out to me via Discord (starr8912)

Here is my post on the forms.

I think you would be a good fit. We have a small team of logistics, so an additional jump freighter pilot would be beneficial. You would also have a good time jumping from Amarr with one low sec stop before getting to any of our systems (talk about nice logistics for null).

With our coalition RMC see we have a capital wing so you would get content there. Our timers are EUtz and we have some locals that are providing good fights then. They ref in UStz and we just about have enough to really do damage in that TZ as well so content for your TZ as well.

Hit me up on discord (LilMissCuddles) and let’s talk more.

Hey man, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVP/Indy corp. We get into wormholes, small gang, gate camps, large alliance fleets, moon Mining, explo, you name it. We are looking for more like-minded people who want to chill, have a good time, be a part of something and grow together as a team. Decisions are made by the corp, not just by leadership. Come to our discord and have a chat with us, see what you think.

Still looking us time zone

G’day!

We’re a small corp in a small sov holding nullsec alliance. We’re late EU/US timezone with the majority of content and alliance members being in the US TZ.

No weekly minimums or commitments. We have jobs and kids and things to do too.

Offer the typical nullsec content options but without joining one of the huge blocs.

Hello,

Scarlet Ascendancy definitely wants you! Please check us out!

We also have some US dudes

You can find us at, Heavy Cal Pub. in-game or if you would prefer a more direct method you can reach us here Discord

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old I US/EUTZ
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.

• Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.

• Open boarders with all coalitions space.

• 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.

• MANDATORY:

• Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.