33+ mill sp Freighter/Trade/Golem pilot. US EST LF Corp

Looking for mostly Trade/Indy/Mining corp. Also a decent Golem pilot. Freighter is always ready and willing to fly. I also have 5 other accounts I haven’t decided if I’m going to sub or not. 1 max Orca pilot and 4 max Ice/Ore miners. Thanks for reading and looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hello MEI,

let me ask you this, do you enjoy those activity or is your interest more towards making ISK? In wormholes, you would make easily 400m per hour. I’m sure you make that in like 5 to 10 hours in High sec!

I’m pretty much open atm. High, low, null, wh, doesn’t really matter to me. I’m pretty much just returning to EVE after a extended break. I have always been in HS but I’m open to any new experiences.

German Efficiency is seeking new pilots! We are a Zero-Drama, multinational/global corporation based in null-sec, that is looking for more people to join our tight knit, and somewhat murderous, community. We do alliance operations, small gang roams, mining fleets with max boosts, and even ‘Mining Permits’ enforcement in high-sec.

Requirements:

• Around 5 Million SP
  • Ability to use Teamspeak, Discord, Mumble and other chat type programs
  • ESI Token for all characters in and out of the Alliance
  • Omega is not required, but is advised.

Come speak with us in “German Efficiency” Public Channel in-game, or on Discord German Efficiency

Maybe we are the Corp of your Dreams… Ruthless Regiment, Growing Nullsec Corporation is Recruiting!

We could use your skills and company

We are The Order of Omerta and we are a mining, indy and pvp Corp, proud members of The Celestial Empire, and are seeking like minded pilots to fly with us. We are goal oriented and are looking for miners, pvpers, indy and pve players to join our Corp and help build this thing with us.

Our philosophy is to create a place ppl can work and play together without constant stress or obligations, play how you want.

We do pvp but don’t require it (except qrf fleets, gotta keep us safe). No CTAs, Strat op or other pvp obligations if you don’t want it. ON THE OTHER HAND, if you do like pvp we got plenty for you. Small to large gang engagements, SIGs and other specialized groups, and large coalition level fleets to help shape the map. Cap fleets to blops we do it all. Most fleets are SRPable and we got fun ppl to kill with and experienced FCs.

We got low cost indy structures, organized mining fleets with max boosts, moon and ice mining as well as access to several markets to sell goods at. Good PI along with a Buyback and now a sellback program to help fulfill your indy needs. Come join our famed juke box fleets where we all play music while we socialize on coms together.

We got great ratting and other money making opportunities available for everyone from capital pilots to newbro pilots. We can help train folks to get them into various content so don’t be shy. We got a wardec free highsec Corp for newbros and those who love HS content.

We ask for a mature attitude, ESI check, active mic, willingness to participate in fleets and in coms (not all the time if you’re an introvert but we do wanna hear from you) and voice interview. Looking for players who want a strong helpfulcommunity and are seeking active pilots to fly with.

Join our Discord to chat or message Varina Vengari in game.

Red Slate Syndicate is currently recruiting.

✇ High Sec
✇ PvE, Industrial, Mining, Exploration, Ect.
✇ Minmatar Space
✇ New players and Vets welcome

If interested, please visit our Discord @ Discord .

Greetings Mei Huo.

We do a bit of everything. Market hub, yes. Mining, yes all the belts and 30+ moons. Keep along with Sotiyo in home system. Watch the 60 second video. 9000 alliance mates.

Hey hey @Mei_Huo - Can I interest you in:
Surreptitious Technologies is a dedicated Null sec corp within Shadow Ultimatum.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [Cloud Ring]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our alliance as well as the corp as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in Eve. Through training, fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our Drug and booster production, and creating New Player stories with FREE starter packs available to New bro players.

----Opportunities with us include----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations

• Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.

• Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.

• Access to unique gases in the region to contribute to our drug/booster operations

• Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.

• Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract), we also stage very close to Jita. Jita runs are not only short, but super convenient.

• A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves

• Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

*** Alliance-wide buyback program currently at 100% Jita buy***

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Reply here or speak with me in game or discord. IGN: Sebekk Knap

Discord: Surreptitious Technologies

Hey Mei Huo,

I sent you an in game mail, you sound like a perfect fit for our friendly group. Feel free to mail/message me back.

Wanna make enough isk to plex your account or fund other activities? USIA is looking for budding mission runners to help raise standings and make great isk doing it.

Considering we are a service moreso than a corp, you can work for us and still be in another corp

Hey! We are looking for industrialists and Trade types, we would love to talk with you!

Hit me up Rots Mijnwerker#5566 on discord

Invictus Imperium is looking for Team players who are interested in PVE & PVP

We will provide content and corporation ops for:

*Corp/Alliance Discord(we ask you use it)
*Coalition Mumble

• co-op abyssal runs
  • mission running
  • deep exploration runs
  • PI production chains
  • Incursion running
  • sponsored PVP
  • manufacturing
  • mentoring program

We welcome:

• omega and alpha clones
  • no minimum SP required, just goodwill

Logistics:

• the corporation is currently based in Fountain space 0.0 sov
  • we have acces to a stations owned by a corp and have our own moons
  • we have 10% tax rate to fund in corp SRP & have alliance SRP for alliance ops/coalition ops
  • we will offer ships with fits for the sponsored corporation ops
    *Corp buyback

If you want to talk more, send a PM or an email.
Wyvvern Psycorax - SA
Bioshibby thedestroyer - EU
Episcopus Raptor - EU
Vilewoman - US
Talon Blacksheer - US

Looks like you Luff to mine Dat Rock and make a thing or two!

I’m not an Indy or a miner :smiley: But what I do know is I got some blokes who know the ins and outs of all that stuff

Interested?

Invictus Imperium is looking for Team players who are interested in PVE & PVP

We will provide content and corporation ops for:

*Corp/Alliance Discord(we ask you use it)
*Coalition Mumble

• co-op abyssal runs
  • mission running
  • deep exploration runs
  • PI production chains
  • Incursion running
  • sponsored PVP
  • manufacturing
  • mentoring program

We welcome:

• omega and alpha clones
  • no minimum SP required, just goodwill

Logistics:

• the corporation is currently based in Fountain space 0.0 sov
  • we have acces to a stations owned by a corp and have our own moons
  • we have 10% tax rate to fund in corp SRP & have alliance SRP for alliance ops/coalition ops
  • we will offer ships with fits for the sponsored corporation ops
    *Corp buyback

If you want to talk more, send a PM or an email.
Wyvvern Psycorax - SA
Bioshibby thedestroyer - EU
Episcopus Raptor - EU
Vilewoman - US
Talon Blacksheer - US

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.