110 Mil SP

If you want, come and have a chat with us:)

Sent you a In game mail

Sent you an email in game a few days ago

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP [EU] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

We could do with someone running an indy arm

✠ ══ T O T A L - R E C A L L ══ ✠

≡v≡ We Are EU/US TZ
≡v≡ 9+ Corp Moons To Mine
≡v≡ We are Already Replaced. Alliance
≡v≡ Allliance SRP Fittings/Logistics/Buy Back
≡v≡ Alliance/Fire Co & TIRE Co Ops Everyday
≡v≡ Alliance TS3/Alliance-Corp Discord
≡v≡ Good Corp History
≡v≡ 1mil SP +
≡v≡ Working Mic (Must Have)
≡v≡ 🚷TOTAL - RECALL🚷
≡v≡ Already Replaced. | Alliance | zKillboard
≡v≡ 🚷 TOTAL- RECALL - MEMBER OF Already Replaced. NULL SEC [EU-US TIME ZONE] - #10 by Aurora_Asher
≡v≡

Come check us out

Social infrastructure Has to be the potential to be a good fit for you I do believe after reading your post. We have recently joined a fun new alliance getting its foothold in cloud ring. We have a fun mature tie community. We are wanting to grow our PVP and industrial wings.

We live in one of the more target rich environments in null sec. So if you’re looking for bigger fleet ops or some small gang PVP roams we have you covered.

Right now with our space we have the awesome opportunity of more moons than we have people then can mine them. Don’t get us wrong the corps main focus is PVP but we would like to get our industrial wing established.

If you have any more questions feel free to reach out in game or join our discord and say Hi.

Voidlings

C5 PvP Corporation
EUTZ/USTZ

Perks / Content

• C5 Pulsar with C5 Static
  • Wormhole Brawls
  • Pochven Roams
  • Nano Content
  • Low Sec Roams
  • Black Ops
  • Lucrative PvE
    and more!

Requirements

• Omega
  • 10m SP
  • Active
  • Ability to fly or willingness to train into our doctrines

Please contact me or join our public channel / discord if interested.

V0IDL Public

Bumpy

Just a little bit about us, we are originally a corp that was founded with a bunch of EU guys together looking for something different and to do on our own, we’ve got a long past after going on our own with being in many different alliances in different coalitions throughout New Eden. We’ve got veteran EVE pilots dating from late 2003 and 2005. Recently approximately a year ago (two years now) we made the decision to change our lifestyle and after 10 years of living in null-sec, we moved into a wormhole. Currently, we stay in a C2 with nullsec and C5 statics, we are a very chill and laid back corporation where we have daily PVP going on, if you are not PVP focused/oriented then this is not the corporation for you.

For more information here’s our corp killboard: Killboard

With joining us you will have access to:
*- Wormhole space *
- Corporation SRP
- Tips and tricks from veteran EVE players
- Corporation discord for all information
- Fully functional Teamspeak 3 Server for voice communication
- Small & medium sized alliance and corp fleets on a daily basis
- Fun black opsing/hotdropping in nullsec space on carebears
- Perfect wormhole for you to set up PI
- Safe and quiet space for wormhole PVE and exploration
- We will help you move in and estbalish in your new home
- Free travel through any highsec, we use alt corporations for holding structures thus we have no wardecs

Requierments to join:
- Omega accounts only / 25 mil SP and above
- Have at least basic PvP skills when it comes to piloting
- Scanning skills or willing to learn how to scan
- Be social and active if you have time, join corp fleets when they’re up and home defense
- Real life comes first, there’s no requirement to be active

If you are interested then join our ingame channel “SLX_Enlistment” or join through our discord “SLX Discord ” and contact a recruiter that way.

Discord link in video description.

jump into shield107 in game for a chat ? small null corp/alliance EU TZ cheers Edrik.

Hey,

Would love to speak with you and talk about my corp and the alliance we have.
I think you would have a lot of fun and get what you’re looking for here with us!

Rots Mijnwerker#5566 is my discord handle.

…,

Invictus Imperium is looking for Team players who are interested in PVE & PVP

We will provide content and corporation ops for:

*Corp/Alliance Discord(we ask you use it)
*Coalition Mumble

• co-op abyssal runs
  • mission running
  • deep exploration runs
  • PI production chains
  • Incursion running
  • sponsored PVP
  • manufacturing
  • mentoring program

We welcome:

• omega and alpha clones
  • no minimum SP required, just goodwill

Logistics:

• the corporation is currently based in Fountain space 0.0 sov
  • we have acces to a stations owned by a corp and have our own moons
  • we have 10% tax rate to fund in corp SRP & have alliance SRP for alliance ops/coalition ops
  • we will offer ships with fits for the sponsored corporation ops
    *Corp buyback

If you want to talk more, send a PM or an email.
Wyvvern Psycorax - SA
Bioshibby thedestroyer - EU
Episcopus Raptor - EU
Vilewoman - US
Talon Blacksheer - US

Hi Scatter

Give us a look. We are laid back and chilled. Some of us enjoy a hunt, not that we are really that good at it sometimes but its fun.

We are established and have zero plans to move anywhere as we have a good system setup and plenty of isk to be made with manufacturing/mining/PI.

Fell free to chat in game or drop a mail.

Try The Wormhole Life With Us. WH Alliance Is Recruiting Pilots & Groups - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Moving sucks. Especially moving and moving and moving.

I been in Delve since 2018. Don’t think Lawn will move anytime soon. And we got corps who do it all

Interested? Join the Gnomes of LAWN Alliance

Went into a wormhole. Was fun, not a lot of people in my TZ unfortunately. Maybe nullsec?

Im at work at the minute but we can be a good fit. We are established in venal. Regular roams and blops done. Corp is taking a rebuild after ceo left. This has left us with a tight knit group of players who regularly stand side by side in space. We laugh and drink beer on comms and blow stuff up. We have the famous guristas burner missions available and much ratting and other isk making opportunities available. Aurora empire is the corp name. We are part of B0ss alliance. We dont hold sov and nor do we want to. Venal is our home and we are staying here despite numerous attempts to push us out. Hit up Big Monkey in game for more info