106 Mil SP Returning Player

Skillboard

Basically just looking for a corp that is either in Nullsec or WH space. My last experience went terribly so will be as specific as possible.

Looking for a corp that is established in whatever space they are living in and have no plans to leave in the foreseeable future. Last corp decided to drop alliance and move to low sec, a day after I arrived into nullsec which is a frustrating experience when you have just sold everything and made the trip down there. I just set my skill queue and logged out for almost 3 months now.

If you are a wormhole corp, you can check out the skillboard link above to see if my skills line up with your doctrines.

I would like to get into more of the industrial side of things because its a part of the game, I haven’t really explored as much as I would like, so any indy corps, that also blow up stuff would be at the top of my list.

I’ve spent a lot of time in wormhole space so making my own isk and my own fun isn’t an issue for me. However, an active group of indy players that want to help a indy novice figure it out would be necessary for any corp I joined.

If you feel like your corp might be a good home for me, just send me a message either here or in game.

Hey Hey, glad to see people returning to the game. I saw in your employment history that you used to be in Bovril with Goons. Feel free to check out my Corporation’s recruitment post to see if we might be a good fit! I and my recruitment team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

~ Rebels and Renegades ~

Proud Memeber of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ EU/US TZ
✪ Hang-out oriented group
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.
✪ PVP Oriented

Must be able to have fun, Like memes, BS on discord

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more
Rebels and Renegades

Hello Scatter

Our Nullsec corp being part of the largest alliance in the game rn is the best choice for u based on what u said, I recommend u join our Imperial Federation and get involved in alot of nullsec activity and other stuff

If u r interested feel free to join our ingame channel “Imperial Federation” and discord

Looking to have u flying with us
Aster

if you changed your mind about which space you want to be in. well our low-sec/null-sec corp are pretty establish in the area where we are and can help you out. check out my advert if interested o7

[OZLAD] [US/AU] Low-Sec Alliance Looking For Corporations and Recruits - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey c5 wh corp here. We are well established with no plans of leaving ever. your skills seem plenty for the doctrine we use. and if not really easy to train into. most pve is done in groups (may be done solo) We all work together as a team. We arent a huge corp but we get the job done :slight_smile: Murderous Mindset if you want to learn more about us

Eve Forum Post: ★ Nexus Core. Find a home, build an empire! ★

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord: Join our discord!

hey there,
if u ever want to retry null u can come and check us out.
we just got back to eve (still in null sov with alliance) so there are even some director places to be filled if u ever feel like wanting to commit and such.
our doctrines are pretty straightforward and our fleets are fun and entertaining.
the corp is aastrum diligentia part of RHP alliance.
Could redirect u to the fforum post i just made but a friendly hello in discord works more (but thats my opinion).
isk can be made solo or in group.
u can come and say hi to us here

recruitment post

Still looking… Forgot to add I’m mainly Central USTZ

Sent you a message, scatter. Take a look when you have a moment.

– Valklears. is recruiting
╗╔╔╗║║║ ☩ ☩ ☩ ☩
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ ☩ ☩ ☩ ☩
We operate in Lowsec on the edge of Nullsec where we support the Minmatar Republic, doing faction warfare, and roam in small gangs of new and old players that enjoy blowing up ships.

:heavy_check_mark: Faction Warfare
:heavy_check_mark: Small gang pvp
:heavy_check_mark: Easy High-End ISK Income
:heavy_check_mark: Experienced leadership and fcs
:heavy_check_mark: Daily activities

Meet us on discord or convo me.

http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 .

Morning Scott,

We’re an established corp in the Fraternity Alliance, one of the largest and most organised in eve. We live in Vale of Silent and will not be leaving anytime soon. We’re usually in the top 5 English speaking corps for activity in the coalition each month although we’re also a corp that understands RL matters, especially in the summer!

I can’t say we’re the best industrial corp ever to grace eve but we’re learning and ambitious in this area. We have senior corp members assigned to leadership roles in industry and mining, the corp has it’s own private moons to supplement the alliance’s public moon programme. The alliance provides a ton of structures for all your refining and building needs too.

We also have a corp wormhole which I can tell you more about if you’re interested.

Would love to have a chat with you when you have a spare minute. Hope on our discord - you can find the link in the advert below - [ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 corp is recruiting - #106 by Dymorian_Deile

Still looking. Interesting choices so far but not really interested in face rolling F1 in the Goon Wars.

Null-sec Corp recruiting well rounded, experienced pilots - UMAH [EU/US/AUNZ] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey bro! War Eagle Fleet is the most active EN corp in Fraternity and we need some more indy minded people to help build out mass production. Come check us out! Closing in on top 25 PVP corps in Eve this week too!

App up! War Eagle Fleet - YouTube

come check us out o7
US/AU TZ AND SOME EUTZ
Down Under Syndrome is looking for any corporations looking to make piles of isk in the Placid/Syndicate region. We are also looking to recruit more PvP pilots to the executor corporation:(Occulus Rifts | Corporation | zKillboard)

Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
lots of moon mining
Safe space for lvl 5 missions
Well experienced fc
Ratting Space
Fleet pvp
Blopsing
roaming fleet

What we offer:
Over 50 BILLION per week in the most valuable moon mining opportunities
ACTIVE pvp fleets across 4 regions
Access to low sec AND null sec ores including crokite and arkonor
LOCAL market place used by the alliance as well as our allies
WELL MAINTAINED infrastructure and experienced leaders, each with more than 10 yrs experience
SRP program designed to keep you flying
CAPITAL FIGHTS!
Reliable Allies and a long standing reputation as being a dependable friend and a fearless foe

Must meet the minimum 20,000,000 (20M) SP requirement

Visit our Discord for more information if this opportunity sounds appropriate for your respective corporations

wow all these ppl are willing to get you in you must be special :smile:

let me try it as wel :smile:
'Lactose Industries' now hiring in Null

Still looking

shot you a mail in game

and up