Returning player - 24m SP

Hello, returning player after about a year break. Previously lived in WH and had fun doing all things wormhole, small gang pvp, scanning, ratting, etc. Previous structure was bashed sometime after I quit playing so I showed up in my home station when I logged in.

Looking for something different this time around. No assets to move except myself so willing to relocate anywhere and buy new ships as I had made a fair amount of isk in the WH previously. Feel free to contact me here, in game or on discord Villaar#8695. Currently flying around hi-sec trying to get my bearings again.

I’m a sub cap player that focused on things that were fun in wormhole life like covert ops, tackle, bait fits T3 destroyer and T3 strat cruiser a couple of logi and some corp doctrine trig fits. Willing to train into whatever is needed to have a good time or I can use the ole badger and haul in my own exotic dancers if I need to entertain myself.

1 Like

you are welcome with us

come give us a chat

Sub cap T3 and logi, as well as T3 destroyers or flying dictors/tackle if you like the small speedy stuff would fit perfectly with what the alliance is doing.
People who like to do scanning to look for wormholes and wormhole routes are also always very welcome.

Frequent kiki/bombers fleets for whaling excursions via wormholes, too.
Lots of opportunities to find your niche in general, be it PVP or isk making.
Superb alliance organisation and infrastructure, both in and out of game and great leadership. You can haul your stuff on your own if you want ofc, but I have stopped doing that completely and just use alliance services.
Just now added option to romp around in faction warfare with the alliance for the faction of your choosing (ships supplied, fleets run) since direct enlistment is here and you don’t need to leave your corp anymore but can join FW as an individual.

If you are interested in a nullsec alliance environment, come check out our recruitment thread: Here we grow again!

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord

Faction warfare is what you need. High volume content, tons of activities, and high volume industry.

Im sorry for your losses!
If you decide the wh flame hasnt fully died out, feel free to reach out to us:

Myst

Just sent you a discord request, if I don’t catch you there, feel free to eyeball us, we’re a new organisation with a recent move to null, could be the thing you’re looking for.

REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hi, are you still looking for a home ?
if so i would like you to imagine what this could turn into Write your own story - Join a world building project to make a faction #PvE #Industrial #Faction Warfare #Piracy #Politics # Roleplay #High/Low/00/WH Sec #Faction missions # Citizenry #Social structure #Deathrace and give this a shot if you would be interested.

Orbits are recruiting -PvP - PvE- Guristas space …

Thank you everyone for the replies. I’ve found a new home and settling in.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.