• Multiple accounts and toons
  • Can fly nearly everything in New Eden
  • Willing to PvP paps or not
  • Strong Industrial knowledge and tools available to me
  • Experienced ( will be rusty) FC and combat pilot

– Not so positive

• Limited play time 2-3 on weekdays maybe 8 on weekends
  • Always IRL first for me

I would need to kick the rust off but catch on fast and can integrate into any corp or alliance ( PI toons in personal corp)

Mail me ingame or start up a convo

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Faction warfare is where you need to be! Tons of PvP, better ISK than nullsec, and high volume industry.

If you are looking for kills and content. FW space is the best place to be. We also have industry set up.

Hello there,

If you feel like playing in WH again, here is some information about us. Feel free to drop in our discord if interested !!!

you are welcome.

Morning my man, looks like a lot of folks are returning from breaks this month eh? If you’re looking to splash back in and take your time we’re the group for you, recently established in null, and are fairly active in the area.

Come and say hi in our discord, looking forward to having a laugh.

Heya!

A year? That’s almost not a EVE break… that’s on the border of just being some AFK isn’t? :stuck_out_tongue:
You seem like a multi-experienced pilot and person, I like it!

So … ingame mail or start-up convo … can I flirt you to our discord by any chance?
If you want to get some pre-info about us then you can find it here (EVE Forum Thread)

But else, some short info;

• We don’t do toxic playstyle, never tolerate it and never will.
  • We have small scale play and big scale play (both in fleets (ally), indy, mining, and most things EVE offer)
  • Too many of us have families and other RL committments so don’t expect us to sit at PC 24/7 and we will not expect you to do it either <3

Main thing about UMAH is that we try to play a diverse style and not only focus on one way.
A meta play - IS THE WAY :wink: (if you ask us, hehe)

Either way I hope you find a corp suitable for you mate but I still hope you can hop onboard our discord for a chat! :slight_smile:

small euro corp, part of AARP alliance, have fingers in a few pies at mo inc HS pockets, LS structures, a C3 WH and FW soon so you have some choice in what you might be doing, jump into shield107 in game for more info/see if we are a good match. quite active usually theres someone online even though its a small corp.
cheers Edrik.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.