Join the Gnomes of LAWN Alliance

LAWN has been active and growing since its founding in 2009. We are a community of mature adults dedicated to a friendly, team-focused, and fun-loving gaming environment. LAWN is wanting to diversify and expand our borders. We know EVE is a global game, and we are looking for corporations from all walks of life and timezones.

• The primary purpose of LAWN is:
    • To unite corporations of like mind and maturity in order to exploit null-sec systems in New Eden for fun and profit
    • To provide for the common defense of all member corporations
    • To establish mutual goals and achieve them through cooperation

What to expect while you are in LAWN:

• Alliance-provided services and infrastructure
  • Access to one of the largest and most active Nullsec market hubs
  • A tight-knit community where you’re not just a line member
  • Ample opportunities to lead and shape the alliance
  • Access to our full industrial complex for all kinds of industry, including capital building
  • Alliance level Ship Replacement Program (SRP) for fleet PvP loss
  • Many moons available and rewarded to corporations based on their activity within the alliance

What we ask from you:

• Have a minimum of 10 active players
  • Be willing to engage and become an active part of the community
  • Have each player join in on at least one PvP fleet per month
  • A willingness to jump into PvP action and support your alliance mates when needed
  • Be active in our voice comms
  • Corporation leadership that is willing to participate in alliance level discussions and remain active to ensure all members are informed and represented

How to contact us:

• If this sounds like a good fit for you or your corporation please contact: ‘Victavious Vobakar’
  • You can normally find us in our in-game public channel “LAWN-Public”
  • Our discord is always open as well so please drop by and ask for us! LAWN Alliance

I will say this for LAWN.

They have treated me like Family(the good kind) ever since I Joined. And I worked my way up from Line member :slight_smile:

I will also say that Lawn has had a FC or another do at Least 10 Fleets a month for over 2 and a half years now! Mainly in AUZ (0600-0700 Evetime)

1 Like

Hey Darquies,

Thank you for the great words. And glad your time here has been good so far and we are lucky to have ya.

They are a great team!

More fun than a bag of badgers.

The great LAWN alliance is still on the lookout for possible interested corporations and even individuals. Feel free to contact us, even if to just ask questions and are curious!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
LAWN is recruiting,
And We Want You.

LAWN is still “gnomadic-ly” dispensing justice around the galaxy. Drop by and see how you can join in on the fun.

Interested in a new start and new alliance to call home in EVE, come drop by our discord and hit us up!

Bumpage to ya Rumpage

Or was that Rampage

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.