110 Mil SP

Discord link in video description.

jump into shield107 in game for a chat ? small null corp/alliance EU TZ cheers Edrik.

Hey,

Would love to speak with you and talk about my corp and the alliance we have.
I think you would have a lot of fun and get what you’re looking for here with us!

Rots Mijnwerker#5566 is my discord handle.

…,

Invictus Imperium is looking for Team players who are interested in PVE & PVP

We will provide content and corporation ops for:

*Corp/Alliance Discord(we ask you use it)
*Coalition Mumble

• co-op abyssal runs
  • mission running
  • deep exploration runs
  • PI production chains
  • Incursion running
  • sponsored PVP
  • manufacturing
  • mentoring program

We welcome:

• omega and alpha clones
  • no minimum SP required, just goodwill

Logistics:

• the corporation is currently based in Fountain space 0.0 sov
  • we have acces to a stations owned by a corp and have our own moons
  • we have 10% tax rate to fund in corp SRP & have alliance SRP for alliance ops/coalition ops
  • we will offer ships with fits for the sponsored corporation ops
    *Corp buyback

If you want to talk more, send a PM or an email.
Wyvvern Psycorax - SA
Bioshibby thedestroyer - EU
Episcopus Raptor - EU
Vilewoman - US
Talon Blacksheer - US

Hi Scatter

Give us a look. We are laid back and chilled. Some of us enjoy a hunt, not that we are really that good at it sometimes but its fun.

We are established and have zero plans to move anywhere as we have a good system setup and plenty of isk to be made with manufacturing/mining/PI.

Fell free to chat in game or drop a mail.

Try The Wormhole Life With Us. WH Alliance Is Recruiting Pilots & Groups - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Moving sucks. Especially moving and moving and moving.

I been in Delve since 2018. Don’t think Lawn will move anytime soon. And we got corps who do it all

Interested? Join the Gnomes of LAWN Alliance

Went into a wormhole. Was fun, not a lot of people in my TZ unfortunately. Maybe nullsec?

Im at work at the minute but we can be a good fit. We are established in venal. Regular roams and blops done. Corp is taking a rebuild after ceo left. This has left us with a tight knit group of players who regularly stand side by side in space. We laugh and drink beer on comms and blow stuff up. We have the famous guristas burner missions available and much ratting and other isk making opportunities available. Aurora empire is the corp name. We are part of B0ss alliance. We dont hold sov and nor do we want to. Venal is our home and we are staying here despite numerous attempts to push us out. Hit up Big Monkey in game for more info

Still looking. Lots of choices, not to many active recruiters when you hop on to talk to people though.

Could you contact us via our discord, please, or convo me in game? Probably the former is the best. Not sure what time zone you’re on but we have a recruiter on AU , EU, and two in U.S. time zones.

Edit: I’ve told our recruiters to look out for you since I logged off.

Come check us out mate , we may have space for you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

scatter Khardula, we have a a great team, not sure if you managed to find something yet? We are looking for industrial people, ideally someone who would like to take a leading role eventually to support our Indy directors, ping me back in game if interested.

Bey brother, hope you take time to read the in game msg i sent you. Would love to sit down and talk more what we cannoffer you . Some great guys down here and well established too.

Hi @scatter_Khardula

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

Hi there. Come check us out. Best group around.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/119?u=mattceza

Zero Reps Given- Sov Null PVP/ PVE / Indy Corp - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

If you haven’t found a good group yet check us out.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.