85 mill SP returning pilot looking for null sec corp

Hello, I’m a returning pilot looking for established null sec corporation, preferably in a big and active alliance (big fleets). I’ve been playing since 2010 with some major stops due to RL or interest in other games. Most of the time I’ve been in null sec corps, also tried some wh life.For some time I was a member of TEST (after Fountain war) and I enjoyed it, so group similar to TEST or even TEST would be nice. EU time zone. Can play almost every day and longest on weekends.

What I’m looking for:
Group, able to constantly form fleets. I’m not a content creator, so I rely of FC’s forming fleets (of all kinds) throughout a day.
‘Its only a game’ mentality.
SOV null
ISK making oportunities (I tend to do PVE only when there’s no active fleets or need ISK to replace exploded ships)

What I’m not looking for:
Elitists .I’m not interested how good your killboard looks and how amazing you’re in PVP.
Groups who mostly do PVE
Rude people.Shouting FC’s who can’t tolerate any mistakes.
Corps who expect EVE to be my job (I have a job already). There’s life outside a game and other games to play too.
NPC null, low sec, high sec.

My character:
mostly pvp focused. able to fly most sub cap ships at good level with all weapon systems.
can fly carrier (archon) and dread with t2 siege and t2 guns (i do not own any capital ship, because I’m space poor)
JDC V
HAC V
AF V

Thank you for your attention.If you’re interested or have more questions convo/email me in game.

If owning large amounts of sov is not a deal breaker for you, come check us out in Naliao Inc, a Black Legion corp. Black Legion is a large and successful nomadic PvP alliance.

We don’t have the elitist “tryhard” attitude, but doing more than just pushing F1 in a blob and winning fights is what’s fun for us. You’ll find decently sized fleets (80 to 120 people on average) every day, including cap fights (without the tidi!). The only drama you’ll find here is making progodlegend mad on his stream.

We expect our pilots to be competent and learn from mistakes, but we don’t expect everyone to be a wizard at this game. Our killboards are green because we’re good at the content we get, not because we worry about them.

We have isk making opportunities including alt corps with sov for industry and ratting. We don’t track the hours you put into the game or demand any kind of tax income from you, only that you be active and play spaceships with us. Real life comes first as always and nobody will ever be chewed out or punished for life happening. We’re here for fun and dank frags, and we’re very good at both :slight_smile:

Come hang out on our discord if you’d like to know more

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ■■■■ up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

Not gonna make some massive recruitment post, or link to one, simply because the corp doesnt have one.
What I can offer you tho is this.

0,0 access.
Euro tz corp and alliance.
JF service.
The most fun guys ever to be on ts with.
A corp that focuses on small/medium size roams and likes to fight outnumbered.
An alliance that likes to do fleets in all sizes.
A bunch of really veteran players who doesnt take this game at all seriously most of the time, and sees this for what it is, a game :clown_face:
Did i mention how fun our ts is? This is the first time in 14 years of playing that I log on ts just for the fun, even when im not logged on ingame.

Public channel Dux.
Come have a chat there, or give me a convo

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

feel free to hit us up

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.