45m Skill Point Pilot LF Null-sec Corp

Hi I’m currently looking for a newbie friendly corp in null-sec space.

My main has 45m skill points and can fly Amarr ships up to battleship class, and Caldari and Gallente ships up to cruiser class. After being away from the game for awhile I started back again with a few friends in FW which was my first introduction to PvP and I found I really enjoyed it, unfortunately that group has since disbanded and playing the game solo in high sec is no where near as much fun.

I’m really looking for a corp where I can participate in some fleet warfare and general PvP with a group that doesn’t mind teaching me how to improve. And that can hopefully also show me where / how to rat in null-sec space to make some decent isk.

If you’re willing to teach me some PvP skills I’m eager to learn and don’t mind losing some ships along the way. I can fly various tech 2 ships for different roles and would happily skill into a ship / role as per requirements for fleet ops. My timezone is UK (currently GMT+1) and I can dedicate an evening a week for organised ops and will otherwise be active at various times throughout the week.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you think I might be a good fit for your corp?

Gratefully,
Rufor

3 Likes

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid stuff but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

1 Like

I sent you a mail ingame, looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey dude,

Closely-knit corp with a strong social atmosphere and lots of expertise - have a read through our recruitment ad and if it interests you, come and have a chat on our discord :slight_smile:

o7

Chossuh

1 Like

Hey there, I’m representing a corp in the Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance Federation Uprising, Alwar Fleet, which is our EUTZ/UKTZ heavy corp within the alliance. In terms of atmosphere as an alliance, we are very close knit and help each other out, with multiple avenues to get help or advise on anything. We don’t care about killboard stats whatsoever, so long as you’re having fun. We’re in the Galmilistan coalition, which is a coalition made up of all the sov owning Gallente Militia alliances in the nullsec region of Cloud Ring, so we get a lot of content.

We are a PVP focused alliance, but there’s also plenty of ways to make money in the alliance, from ratting to mining, or level 4 missions to nullsec exploration, we have it all, and fleets are not mandatory either (unless you are online during a CTA). Our end goal is to make everyone in the alliance better PVPer and EVE player in general and to guide people to find their purpose within EVE. We have all kinds of players, including Industrialists who are more than willing to build rigs or t1 hulls for you, including capitals.

If you think we might be a good fit, check out our advertisement and also join our discord to contact a recruiter!

Discord: Discord

2 Likes

we have a big GMT 1 time zone :smiley:

JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/ 5

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

1 Like

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

eveo eveo eveo eveo http://mercenary.atspace.co.uk/hype/mc-hype.html eveo eveo eveo eveo

Click on the pictures
crii_corp_recru

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

eveo eveo

eveo eveo
eveo eveo

Evaulon%20VII%20Attack

The Coreli Corporation is a 13 year old pvp & drug production corporation. We are primarily EU timezone based though do we do also have members in the US timezone and are looking to expand further into this timezone.

We’ve created a mature, drama-free atmosphere and understand real life comes first. We enjoy hanging out and blowing ■■■■ up.

PVP wise we do anything from 5 man frigate roams to 4000 man fleet battles. Because of our mercenary lifestyle we see a lot of variation.

1 Like

Wanna come join CVA ?

1 Like

I can help you learn many things from solo tactics to full blown gang tactics if your willing to fly other roles in fleets you could be good for our corp, if your willing to learn…

1 Like

Read this: Fc, what do? - right click jump to!

Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Hi Rufor
I think we would be a good fit, we are a pvp focused training corp. Give us a look and if you are interested then join our discord or our in game channel “Join Total Mayhem”

1 Like

Hi @Rufor
Come check out FUN inc - i think we’d be right up your street! o7

1 Like

Rufor

TSSOC offers all aspect of Null life, and are a proud member of TEST.

We are RL comesfirst no bull* corp, who can help you learn EvE.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.