90mil Primary (All Subs, Dread/Blops Bridger/) / 56 mil (Super/Carrier/Fax Alt Looking For New Null Sec Corp

Good day New Eden,

I am a long term eve player that the game has gotten pretty stagnant over the years. I have trained my pilots up to exactly where I want them, but sadly cant find the right group to run with.

My main has just over 90 mil Skill points. He can fly all TC3, Subcaps. Rev/Nag/Moros Dread Pilot and Blops Bridger.

My super/Carrier/fax alt can fly all carriers / triage 2, and a Nyx Pilot.

Additionally I have cloaky hunter.

I am searching for a Nullsec pvp corporation who specializes in cloaky combat. I want to do more Blops, Dropping either bridging TC3 and cloaky bombers on unsuspecting groups of super krabbers. Dread bombs are a must, but no foolish drops to feed enemy subcaps. Corporation must want to do cloaky camps with T2 cruisers / T3C. Additionally I would like a safe haven to carrier rat in off times. I want a organized group of players who are on comms, willing to share intel and ship out to PVP when neuts decide they want a fight.

Corp Requirements:

Extreme interest in cloaky combat, Random Roams, Gate camps.

Sizable capital fleet with competent FC’s that can decided to drop

SRP: CTA Ships / Capitals for Corp/Alliance called fleets.

Carrier Ratting Space

Friendly outgoing corp members that want to have fun and enjoy eve again

Thanks

Hi Omry,

Check us out we meet all your expectations and more very chill US time base group with some EU.

Ingame Channel: Massage Parlor

@Omry_Skene swing by our discord and ask for “Cap James Tkirk” you’re looking for something that requires a little chat :sunglasses:

still bored of eve and looking for a corp. I am questioning logging on? My panther sits inside my nag collecting dust. Both full of fuel waiting for a new home. My thanny/nid/apostle are alone inside a NPC station longing for its rightful owner to come back, to restart its main generators and warm up its jump core.

checkout the vids m8
you will like it here
also you will get a chance to use your big toys here :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.