91m SP PVPer looking for a chill home

Hi all,

About me:

-91m sp main, focused on subcap pvp along with some carrier and naglfar skills

-20m sp scout/mining/freighter alt

• Full-time worker with only a couple hours of free time on weeknights

-I love hanging out in close knit communities, theory crafting, and going on reckless (mis)adventures.

What I’m looking for

-Friendly, tight knit community. The reason I’m coming back to eve is because I’d rather spend my little free time with others instead of gaming alone.

-A somewhat casual-friendly Corp. I like to be a tryhard sometimes, but I have no intention of playing 20 hours a week or planning my rl schedule around eve.

-Opportunities for both making isk and brawling with neighbors.

If you think we might be a good fit, feel free to reply here and/or send me a mail in-game. I look forward to hearing from you!

I’ve sent you an evemail good luck finding a corp.

hey mate, you sound like your looking for a fun casual corps that can offer you optional content from small scale roams to larger battles? We dont take life seriously but we have great bunch of pilots who are skilled - Who wants to punch their Priest in the face? come join discord and say hello

Sounds like we’d be a good fit

Are you tired of null politics? Do you wanna fly with a group of non toxic people? Wanna enjoy the game not live it?
Join us at The Order of Omerta …

We are The Order of Omerta and we are mostly a mining/indy corp. But we also enjoy missions,abyssals, wh exploration and more. We are looking for veteran, returning and newer players alike to join our various fleets and help us build this Corp.

We are small but were trying to find chill folks to who like to hang out with like-minded people while shooting the ■■■■ on coms. (discord)

What we offer:
Buyback programs
Engineering structures
Mining boosts
Nearly maxed out reprocessing
Moon mining (HS and null)
Nullsec ratting and indy
PvP roams and filament fleets (soon)
WH mining and exploration
Relaxed attitude
All time zones are welcome US and EU are our strongest)

What we Want:
Mic for coms
Esi check
Newbros must have finished tutorials
Active for at least once a week (in eve online)
Bonus points if you like to pvp and don’t mind helping newbros out.
Relaxed attitude (it’s a game not a lifestyle)
Open mind (if you can’t handle people who are different or opinions that don’t match yours then don’t apply)

Future plans:
Upgrade pvp capabilities
Lowsec presence
Stronger industry supply chain (reactions/Gas huffing/mass production)
Wormhole presence

We are trying to build a great community and welcome others to join and help us create a great corp and alliance.

Come say hi and we will be happy to answer any question.
Discord The Order of Omerta
In game channel Omerta Recruitment

Hi there m8

If you can consider a 100% independent laidback pvp corp please keep reading.

For us eve is a game and all of us are adults playing a pixels game. We offer a very simple gameplay with the only focus of having fun.

We operate from venal (Null npc) and npc stations. With us you will avoid all the drama and shanigans regular sov warfare groups deal on a daily basis.

If you want to know more feel free to visit out website www.mortisangelus.com.

There you will find all the info you need including our discord details if you want to speak some.

Best of luck finding a new home

Come check us out brother

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.